There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New York Giants website mistake

Giants website saying congrads on being superbowl winners.They are done now.Hope they never win another superbowl for ten years.Whoever runs that website should be fired.
LOLWUT
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
LOLWUT
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Yeah go to espn.com i am an ass i still dont know how to send a link but they say it was a temporary glitch this afternoon had them as superbowl champs.
I heard about it on the radio.

They were probably just preparing for if they win. Its just like preprinting newspapers and making shirts and hats beforehand.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

They were probably just preparing for if they win. Its just like preprinting newspapers and making shirts and hats beforehand.

T shirts and hats are alot different then annoucing your team as superbowl champions on your own website.Just more fuel for the patriots from these cocky ass giants and all their bandwagon fans.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

T shirts and hats are alot different then annoucing your team as superbowl champions on your own website.Just more fuel for the patriots from these cocky ass giants and all their bandwagon fans.

It was an accident obviously, the webmaster or whoever must have just made it active on accident.
Im sure the Niners had the page ready to go saying they were NFC champs but were just more careful not to post it.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/04/giants-website-says-they-are-super-bowl-champions/

IMO the Giants are as close to a lock to win as it gets.