There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jaguars getting new uniforms in 2013

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i agree, the first one is the best of those concepts.

the jags jerseys have always been ugly and stupid, so this is probably a good thing. not sure an all-black jersey in Florida during the first months of the season is going to be a lot of fun, though.

I think they may opt to go white or use the teal alternates during the hot season of home games (sort of like a lot of teams do, wearing white sometimes for home games, like Dallas) and then switch to the black ones in the middle part of the season.

that's what I would assume. but it just seems kind of silly to make a big to-do about the new black jerseys if they're only going to wear them for, say, half their home games. it would be smarter to come up with a new jersey that they can wear all year long.

the jags jerseys have always been ugly and stupid, so this is probably a good thing. not sure an all-black jersey in Florida during the first months of the season is going to be a lot of fun, though.

I think they may opt to go white or use the teal alternates during the hot season of home games (sort of like a lot of teams do, wearing white sometimes for home games, like Dallas) and then switch to the black ones in the middle part of the season.

that's what I would assume. but it just seems kind of silly to make a big to-do about the new black jerseys if they're only going to wear them for, say, half their home games. it would be smarter to come up with a new jersey that they can wear all year long.

Maybe they'll have super special "cooling" technology with their new uni's?

Maybe they'll have super special "cooling" technology with their new uni's?

yeah, giant fans attached to their backs that will blow them all the way to Los Angeles.
Didn't they just get new unis?
Originally posted by NextofKIN:
Didn't they just get new unis?

That's what I was thinking. I suppose new owner equals new unis. Good for the Jags I want to see them become relevant again. So sick of hearing about the Patriots, Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles.

The first uniform is bad ass.
Nike hasn't fixed the collar it appears......sigh
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Those are just fan made. They took the same reebok ones and added the nike logo to them.
i thought the new uni's they been using the past 2 or 3 season are terribly ugly, something about them just seem so high school looking
jags --> arizona (and move to AFC-S)

tards --> back to st louis

lambs --> back to LA

NFL is right once more.... the idiot who decided to put a 3rd team in florida in what's basically falcons territory, and in a b-rated city to boot...dumbass
jags --> arizona (and move to AFC-S)

tards --> back to st louis

lambs --> back to LA

NFL is right once more.... the idiot who decided to put a 3rd team in florida in what's basically falcons territory, and in a b-rated city to boot...dumbass

walter payton was trying to bring the expansion team to st louis (before rams got there) but somehow carolina and jacksonville got them
  • Paul
  • Veteran
seems like this new Owner will be very outgoing and wanting to make a lot of changes. Which the franchise needs. I'm all for it, years ago this was one of the best franchises in the NFL. BTW first pictured fan concept is so slick, looks like Oregon style.
i thought their original ones were just fine, new ones are horrible

Oh NO the collar!

lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Since this is their new owner, the new uni's could look dramatically different that what we're used to:

Shahid Khan

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home