There are 208 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Spagnoulo hired to be New Orleans DC

Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
excellent hire. that team is going to be tough to be beat next year...assuming they also get more talent on D and don't lose all their free agents...

Yeah, however, as much as I loved watching the Jim Johnson style defense, it can be beat and soundly. The putrid Tards proved that on their run to the SB a few years ago.

It can also win you a superbowl, as the Giants showed against the Pats.

yeah but how long till they find a tuck, umenyiora, strahan and the others he had in 07? those arent easy to find
I could see him being being like Norv Turner serving one season and then bailing when a better offer comes.
Damn! I was hoping he'd be available after the 49ers win the SB in case a defensive assistant (not Fangio) took a promotion with another team.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Damn! I was hoping he'd be available after the 49ers win the SB in case a defensive assistant (not Fangio) took a promotion with another team.

you really think he would have came here to an defensive assistant under Fangio? that makes no sense
Originally posted by lamontb:

you really think he would have came here to an defensive assistant under Fangio? that makes no sense

Demotion, I know, but my point was I'd love for him to join our staff someway, somehow. Wouldn't you?
Originally posted by lamontb:

Demotion, I know, but my point was I'd love for him to join our staff someway, somehow. Wouldn't you?

Sure, of course, but the idea is so outlandish that it never even entered my mind as a possibility.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
excellent hire. that team is going to be tough to be beat next year...assuming they also get more talent on D and don't lose all their free agents...

Yeah, however, as much as I loved watching the Jim Johnson style defense, it can be beat and soundly. The putrid Tards proved that on their run to the SB a few years ago.

It can also win you a superbowl, as the Giants showed against the Pats.

Not H8N ... also, a once in a life time catch off of a helmet. If that doesn't happen, then neither does the final TD to Plaxico IMO.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Meh