There are 247 users in the forums

Spagnoulo hired to be New Orleans DC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Steve Spagnuolo has agreed to join the New Orleans Saints as new defensive coordinator

https://twitter.com/#!/JayGlazer/status/160133872934326273

New Orleans will be scary next year
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Jan 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good hire for them.
Originally posted by susweel:
Good hire for them.

Yup. Exactly the guy I didn't want them to hire.
Whatever

Brees is overdue for a season ending injury
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
great hire for NO. He'll turn that D around.
  • dj43
Good hire. He was very good in NY but the St Louis situation turned sour when Shurmur left and all the injuries happened. It was similar to when Norv Turner left here and then you add in injuries to about half the starting players.

On another note; the Rams have some good young talent. If they draft well, they could be a problem next season. Let's see who winds up OC.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

After that divisional game Ive developed a hatred for the Saints. The hire makes them better, which makes me sad.
excellent hire. that team is going to be tough to be beat next year...assuming they also get more talent on D and don't lose all their free agents...

Originally posted by HessianDud:
excellent hire. that team is going to be tough to be beat next year...assuming they also get more talent on D and don't lose all their free agents...

+1

Yeah, however, as much as I loved watching the Jim Johnson style defense, it can be beat and soundly. The putrid Tards proved that on their run to the SB a few years ago.
Damn, nice hire
Originally posted by susweel:
Good hire for them.

Originally posted by horsecore:

Yeah, however, as much as I loved watching the Jim Johnson style defense, it can be beat and soundly. The putrid Tards proved that on their run to the SB a few years ago.

It can also win you a superbowl, as the Giants showed against the Pats.
Share 49ersWebzone