There are 307 users in the forums

Bengals Simpson indicted on drug charges

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
WTF is wrong with people.

Become a millionaire athlete. Risk it all for weed.
What the hell is wrong with these guys, even Vet minimum is a great salary! Morons.

But what the heck is going on in Cincy that they have dumb thug after dumb thug on their team?
I'm probably alone in this, but I'd love to sign this guy. He's going to be super cheap with all this legal stuff going on. And out here in Cali he can just get a prescription and chill out during the season when they test for it.

I just don't feel like trafficking weed is as big a deal as dog fighting, wife beating, drunk driving, night club shooting or any other things players do but still get second chances after. Sure, it was a STUPID move. But not the kind of move that makes me feel morally outraged.

Obviously, there's a chance that he might not play if he has to do jail time. But if we're not planning on fixing all our WR issues with just him then if he does play he would be a bonus. And a pretty big bonus at that.
Originally posted by okdkid:
WTF is wrong with people.

Become a millionaire athlete. Risk it all for weed.

Originally posted by HearstFan:
What the hell is wrong with these guys, even Vet minimum is a great salary! Morons.

But what the heck is going on in Cincy that they have dumb thug after dumb thug on their team?

There is absolutely nothing going on, that's the problem
Share 49ersWebzone