LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers gets a slice of some humble pie!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I always thought Aaron rodgers was too cocky! Now he gets to watch his favorite team growing up thus weekend and cheer against the team that beat him! Woo hoo!!! NINERS baby!!!
Originally posted by 49ERJUNKY:
I always thought Aaron rodgers was too cocky! Now he gets to watch his favorite team growing up thus weekend and cheer against the team that beat him! Woo hoo!!! NINERS baby!!!

I always hated the Packers and especially Favre. Still hate them but not as much with Rodgers. Although, it's getting closer since he started becoming a sellout dating fake reality tv celebrities and doing commercials left and right.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM ]
I havent seen enough to call him cocky. I always thought he was a cool cat. Especially how he handled the way Favre treated him.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 49ERJUNKY:

I always hated the Packers and especially Favre. Still hate them but not as much with Rodgers. Although, it's getting closer since he started becoming a sellout dating fake reality tv celebrities and doing commercials left and right.

"Rodghas!"
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Jan 15, 2012 at 9:21 PM ]
You could tell by the way Aaron Rodgers carried himself this season that he thinks his sh!t doesn't stink. A loss like this will hopefully bring him down a peg or two.

It's funny cause when the season first started everyone was putting the Packers up on a giant pedestal like they are an untouchable team that was going to brush aside any team foolish enough to stand in their way........Fail. Humble pie was force fed to Aaron Rodgers courtesy of the NY Giants. And it was glorious to behold.
[ Edited by goodthings19 on Jan 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM ]
i think rodgers has a lot of swagger and it doesnt bug me that hes not affraid to show it, hes certainly backed it up for the most part. i'm actually able to seperate rodgers from smith and when i see rodgers play well i tip my cap to him, i'm totally over the 05 draft and have been for a few years now. maybe one day we can look back on the draft as a win win for both teams.
I dont get where people think Rodgers is cocky?
Originally posted by AC49er:

he has fun out there, sometimes thats seen as cocky
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

I think he has become a little cocky! As he's not my teams qb I hate him for it! If he was our qb I'd love it! So its really nothing against him, just a reason for me to not like him

packers are the only team to lose at home in the playoffs so far
Originally posted by schmons:
packers are the only team to lose at home in the playoffs so far

The 49ers need to make sure that they don't fall to the Giants next week. Both teams are better than they were during the season.
Originally posted by NONAME:

I think he has become a little cocky! As he's not my teams qb I hate him for it! If he was our qb I'd love it! So its really nothing against him, just a reason for me to not like him

he always was. but he can back it up so it doesn't bother me.
DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHOKE!!!
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHOKE!!!

Share 49ersWebzone