There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which team are you cheering for to WIN tonight?.......Lions or Saints

Which team are you cheering for to WIN tonight?.......Lions or Saints

Originally posted by LundyLove:
Some of you all better be careful what you wish for?

I would rather avoid the Saints

Gotta win some tough games to get to the Superbowl, if we're afraid of certain teams we may as well just go home now.
Originally posted by thedude:
Gotta win some tough games to get to the Superbowl, if we're afraid of certain teams we may as well just go home now.

nothing wrong with rooting for favorable matchups.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I'm not even sure the Giants are that much more favorable than the Saints - New Orleans on grass is very beatable.
I just wanna see the saints lose so espn shuts the f**k up
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I just wanna see the saints lose so espn shuts the f**k up

This!! But I want the saints cause Harbs is focusing on them it sounds like plus I'm sure our boys would love to hurt them for that preseason bs! Whoever it is bring em on!!

I'm not even sure the Giants are that much more favorable than the Saints - New Orleans on grass is very beatable.

that's why I'm rooting for the Lions and Falcons.

Haha, I guess if you're gonna dream may as well dream big! I'm watching this game struggling to want either team to win, I cannot stand either of these HC's and every time they show one I hope for something bad to happen to their respective team.

Haha, I guess if you're gonna dream may as well dream big! I'm watching this game struggling to want either team to win, I cannot stand either of these HC's and every time they show one I hope for something bad to happen to their respective team.

yeah, i hate both teams too. either way i want to play the winner of this game--i just would rather play the Lions at home for the NFC Championship.
yeah, i hate both teams too. either way i want to play the winner of this game--i just would rather play the Lions at home for the NFC Championship.

Yes, beating the Lions in the NFC Championship would be funner than beating the Saints next week.
Lions starting to shoot themselves in the foot on D again.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Lions, I believe they will be easier to beat than the Saints. I want all the help we can get. We also already beat Detroit this year in their house. Looks like the Lions are giving them a game so far, go Detroit!
Lions got burned bad on that fumble. They should have been allowed to return that for a TD..... Refs blew the whistle too soon.
The way it looks now I think we can beat either team. I didn't think it was possible to hold the saints to 10 points in a half. Did I miss somethign? I mean every talking head from NYC to LA has told me that you just can't stop NO or GB...????

This.

The exact reason why I want the Saints. Its the competitor inside me, I don't know, but I just want to beat the best.