LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7431734/pittsburgh-steelers-rb-coach-kirby-wilson-burned-house-fire

Steelers' Kirby Wilson injured in fire

EmailPrintComments481 Associated Press

PITTSBURGH -- Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson was hospitalized after sustaining burns to his arms and legs in a house fire early Friday morning.

Authorities say the fire broke out at about 3 a.m. ET in Wilson's home in Seven Fields, a northern Pittsburgh suburb. Firefighters told borough manager Tom Smith the blaze started in the kitchen and Wilson suffered "moderate to severe" burns.
I dont get the title of the thread and the story
Originally posted by valrod33:

This
Tebow did it? /shrug
  • bors
  • Veteran
cause he deserved to burn halllaluuugghaauuuhhhhh
supposedly since the steelers are about to play the broncos (jesus' chosen one) bad things are happening to the steelers like roethlisberger supposdly "setback", clark cant play due to the sickle cell and now a coach's house burning and him getting burned
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
supposedly since the steelers are about to play the broncos (jesus' chosen one) bad things are happening to the steelers like roethlisberger supposdly "setback", clark cant play due to the sickle cell and now a coach's house burning and him getting burned

Don't forget Mendenhall

me either?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

me either?

FredFlintstone got it.

Why is this so difficult?

A bit of a stretch
Basically what JoseCortez is trying to say is that the Lord is on Tim Tebow's side and is helping Denver though mishaps to the Pittsburg Steelers prior to their Playoff Game. This latest event that happened to their running back's coach is an example.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
bad stuff happening.

sounds like the devil's work actually

Tebow must be the antichrist

BOOM goes the dynamite!
[ Edited by boast on Jan 6, 2012 at 11:57 AM ]
Frankly, I don't believe that the Lord would cause moderate to severe burns to an opposing coach just so Tim Tebow wins a football game. A fumble, maybe.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Frankly, I don't believe that the Lord would cause moderate to severe burns to an opposing coach just so Tim Tebow wins a football game. A fumble, maybe.

Have you read the bible?
Share 49ersWebzone