There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ahahaha....SI Cover JINXED!! This kills me, it really does...

damn, that's f**ked up.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by Holden_M_Caulfield:
Where's the Alex Smith one ?

we do NOT want the kiss of death of being on the Sport Illustrated cover...that'd be crumby

Screw all that I want the national exposure.

Screw that! I'll take no exposure and a Super Bowl Win every year!!!!!!!!

Why can't we have both.

east coast, dallas cowboys lovin' media HATES us

Dallas is not in the East Coast...

no, but most of the media that has propped them up and perpetuated the myth and lie of dallas as "america's team", giving them undeserving media exposure and primetime games even though more often than not the team blows, is based in the east coast....
Niners are viewed as a one and done team. It's up to us to change that perspective. We beat the saints, that changes.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Where's the Alex Smith one ?

bet if we win the Super Bowl, the SI cover won't feature any 49er on it, it'll just feature a player from the losing team with a headline about how they failed

The Rodgers cover kills me though, lol. It just screams, "I ain't even excited."

That, or it would be Patrick, Frank, or Aldon. Wait a second.... on second thought I bet it would be Harbs.
So, apparently, the SI that's regionally targeted to the bay area is the one with Aaron Rodgers on the cover. lol

I really hope that there is substance to this cover jinx because that is a huge slap in the face and demands retribution.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/01/06/bay-area-version-of-sports-illustrated-gets-packers-rodgers-on-cover/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jan 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
So, apparently, the SI that's regionally targeted to the bay area is the one with Aaron Rodgers on the cover. lol

I really hope that there is substance to this cover jinx because that is a huge slap in the face and demands retribution.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/01/06/bay-area-version-of-sports-illustrated-gets-packers-rodgers-on-cover/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

3 down, 1 to go.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 16, 2012 at 12:57 AM ]
So there isnt a cover for the 49ers, the Ravens, and the Giants . . . . . . damn that curse is going to be 4 from 4 if it keeps this up!
is there any new cover?
They can put us on after we win the big one.
Am I the only one that noticed this Goddam guy actually speaks like Holden Caulfield?
[ Edited by Five4Five on Jan 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM ]
Well the Patsies are still in it.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

3 down, 1 to go.

This
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Am I the only one that noticed this Goddam guy actually speaks like Holden Caulfield?

Lol que
ali's only 70? thought he was older