LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

WOW Norv Turner and AJ Smith keep jobs

Shop 49ers game tickets
How could that happen? Do they blackmailing the owner with some "special" photos???
Chargers Fans:

• Paul
  • Veteran
Marty gets fired after going 14-2 but Turner stays after missing the playoffs back to back seasons
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Yah never forgive a man for taking a promotion.
Yah when it hurts the team I like. I don't really care about his "promotion". Sorry to tell ya bro!

Get over it man people leave all the time. In the grand scheme of things it probably wouldnt have made that much of a difference either way.
You know your right. I like Norv now.

Lol, f**k norv
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Kevin Acee on NFL Network, beat writer for the Chargers say, Manusky is likely out as DC.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Kevin Acee on NFL Network, beat writer for the Chargers say, Manusky is likely out as DC.

I never liked Manusky when we had him.
Originally posted by Paul:
Marty gets fired after going 14-2 but Turner stays after missing the playoffs back to back seasons

Epic meltdown currently taking place on the Charger Board because fans are pointing this out. They simply cannot believe it. This is akin to John York keeping Mike NoWin in charge of Good Ship 49er, even though it's been run around at the nearest pier. Remember how we all felt when York made the fateful decision to retain NoWin? We all knew what was coming and it wasn't going to be good? And that led to Dingleberry? Remember those days?

That sums it up on the Charger Forum.

This is getting a lot of use
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:

Epic meltdown currently taking place on the Charger Board because fans are pointing this out. They simply cannot believe it. This is akin to John York keeping Mike NoWin in charge of Good Ship 49er, even though it's been run around at the nearest pier. Remember how we all felt when York made the fateful decision to retain NoWin? We all knew what was coming and it wasn't going to be good? And that led to Dingleberry? Remember those days?

lol @ reactions from charger fans :

Im done. I wont waste my Sundays even watching this crappy team.

I just saved $2,500.00 I can always take the family to Disneyland!

I've now got $1,600 more to play with, I am sure I can find something better to spend it on......like burning it in my family's fire place

As I predicted, Spanos the Buffoon does it again!

Unbelievable. Dumb and Dumber are returning. F£$%ing disgrace.

**** you Dean Spanos! **** you AJ Smith! **** YOU NORV TURNER! This team is committed to mediocrity and until they get a new owner will never win a SB. ******* piece of s**ts.

lol @ reactions from charger fans :

Im done. I wont waste my Sundays even watching this crappy team.

I just saved $2,500.00 I can always take the family to Disneyland!

I've now got $1,600 more to play with, I am sure I can find something better to spend it on......like burning it in my family's fire place

As I predicted, Spanos the Buffoon does it again!

Unbelievable. Dumb and Dumber are returning. F£$%ing disgrace.

**** you Dean Spanos! **** you AJ Smith! **** YOU NORV TURNER! This team is committed to mediocrity and until they get a new owner will never win a SB. ******* piece of s**ts.

Amazing decision.

I guess Rivers does have some say so.

Can't figure that out. The blind leading the blind.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
perhaps if they had a better coaching staff they would have made the playoffs? Probably kept him due to how much support the players have given Turner this year.
Takeo's reaction:

Share 49ersWebzone