There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pro Bowl Roster will be released tonight on NFL Network (Dec 27th, 2011)

Dec 27, 2011 - The 2012 Pro Bowl rosters will be released on Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and if the fans' vote is any indication you can expect to see a lot of Green Bay Packers on the team. The Packers had nine players leading their position in the fans' vote including OT Chad Clifton, who hadn't played since Week 5. It's obvious the Packers have a lot of fans across the country.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/12/27/2663692/2012-pro-bowl-rosters-announced-afc-nfc

Bump (the legal kind)
I'm gonna lmao if Clifton gets voted in, he is on IR i believe.

Also Peterson will get voted, even though he is short of 1000 yards, missed 4 games, now a 5th next week with the acl and mcl tears.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I'm gonna lmao if Clifton gets voted in, he is on IR i believe.

Also Peterson will get voted, even though he is short of 1000 yards, missed 4 games, now a 5th next week with the acl and mcl tears.

If you click on the link you'd see the NFCs Oline is all Packers.....LOL......Thank God, the fans vote isn't the end all be all.

JSmith, P.Willy and Lee look like a lock though. How Akers isn't on there is beyond me.
Apparently 8 49er players were selected

EDIT - saw that on nfl.com
[ Edited by saniner on Dec 27, 2011 at 4:03 PM ]
Joe Staley! lol
I'm happy for our guys, but Joe Staley and Dashon Goldson?
Gore, Staley, Justin Smith, Willis, Rogers, Goldson, Akers, Lee
where teh fk is bowman!
holy crap 8 9ers were selected!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
where teh fk is Alex!

SRSLY.
Aldon should've made it.
this just shows how underappreciated Goldson is here. If we lose him we're losing alot of turnovers in our favor. Im suprised at Staley though.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Aldon should've made it.

This
Alex Smith was a long shot, so I never thought he had a chance, but Manning over Stafford is a rather controversial one, IMO.

Edit: on the AFC side, there was Philip Rivers. That's an even worse selection.
[ Edited by fastforward on Dec 27, 2011 at 4:43 PM ]