There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Season 2011 (predictions, injuries, whatever)

The NFC is still in flux at the wild card level to include the NFC East. But here are my predictions of who will play who.

SF and GB with a first round bye.

NO vs. Atlanta and beat them. (wild card)

Det plays the winner of NY/Dallas and loses (wild card)

SF beats NO (divisional)

GB beats NY/Dallas winner (divisional)

SF beats GB (conference)

AFC

Pats and Ravens bye

Texans vs. Bengals Texans win (wild card)

Denver vs. Pitt Pitt wins (wild card)

Ravens vs. Pitt Pitt wins (divisional)

Pats vs. Texans Pats win (divisional)

Pats vs. Ravens Pats win (conference)

Pats in the SB
[ Edited by fister30 on Dec 26, 2011 at 7:18 AM ]
Too good to be true.Niners can't beat both. Either Green Bay stumbles or I'm afraid it will be a cold winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
both lions and giants are built to beat GB so im hoping for a giants win

both lions and giants have good pass rush

giants vs packers earlier this year was a clsoe game

as for lions vs GB in first half rogers had 80 something yards before suh got ejected hopefullt this time that doesnt happen and there offense does something
Saints are the best team in the NFL right now. We beat them, we'll beat GB. But i'd be VERY surprised if we even kept it close with NO.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm hoping the Saints and Packers lose the first game they play in.
Originally posted by Chief:
I'm hoping the Saints and Packers lose the first game they play in.

packers will saints wont

we will definitally play the saints

we may have to face the giants (have a better chance of beating GB than dallas) or the lions
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Saints are the best team in the NFL right now. We beat them, we'll beat GB. But i'd be VERY surprised if we even kept it close with NO.

saints are the best team in the nfl when they got their dome and fans helping them out extremely, get them on grass in the cold and theyre f**king beatable. what happened last yr when they came to the stick? the wind was a factor and brees couldnt connect on those long passes and their offense wasnt nearly explosive as it is in the superdome, on top of that our team was always shooting themselves and lost closely. whats gonna happen on a cold january in sf when the wind is howling, the grass is wet or its muddy?? the saints are not gonna be running by everybody and looking pretty, our team is built for january, cold ugly games
You're dreaming. With present roster be hard pressed to beat both the Saints and the Packers. We can't trade field goals for T.D'S
NEW ORLEANS AND GREEN BAY FOR WHOLE ENCHILADA
I'll be shocked if New England makes the super bowl their defense is so awful they can't stop anyone. As of now I think the Ravens will win the AFC
My debbie downer prediction

NFC
Saints over Falcons
Lions over Giants/Cowboys

Saints over 49ers
Packers over Lions

Saints over Packers

AFC
Bengals over Texans
Steelers over Broncos/Raiders

Ravens over Steelers
Patriots over Bengals