There are 146 users in the forums

suh's stomp.

Shop 49ers game tickets
i keep hearing the rumor that he stomed that guy due to having his shoes repeatdly untied. as you can tell by my spelling im not the smartest guy around either...but if i was in his position i think i may have double knotted the damn things after the 2nd offence. i love nothing more than watching these guys snap like undisaplined little punks. as a 49er fan i also enjoyed watching that punk on tampa bay catch his own teams punt after we called fair catch at the end of the game. im proud of how the 49ers handle themselfs with dignity. we barley even celebrate after a td and or win. "whats your deal?" here we come.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 23, 2011 at 11:33 PM ]
So here's the deal. Pretty hilarious.

Ndamukong Suh stomping on the arm of Packers lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith during the Packers-Lions game on Thanksgiving was an ugly moment for the NFL. Millions of people saw Suh lose his cool and Suh was rewarded with a nice 2 game suspension for his actions. Suh has never really given a believable reason as to why he did it, but former Packers lineman Matt Brock has an interesting reason.

The following are quotes from an interview that Brock gave on KXTG 750 AM in Portland:

First of the all, you know the experience of the Green Bay offensive line right now? It's like next to nothing. They have so many injuries. They've got guys with one, two, three, four, and maybe 14 starts under their belts playing right now. The only reason they're winning is because Aaron Rodgers is a stud.

So my friend, James – man, I probably shouldn't say his name, he told me not to tell this, and I was like, "Whatever," – he's the offensive line coach. The center, or one of his guards, he's had like one or two starts in his career and he's got to play against Suh. So he's pretty puckered, right? So, he talking to James, the offensive line coach, going, "What do I do? What do I do?"

James is just in his mind going, "This guy is going to get killed. I got to take his mind off it, give him something else to do." So he says, "Ok, every time you're in a pile, I want you to focus on something. I want you to untie his shoes."

He goes, "What?

"Anytime you can, just reach in, he's got floppy shoe laces, he doesn't spat or anything, just untie his shoes. It will irritate him.He untied his shoes three times in the game. That's why he stomped him. That's why he banged his head on the ground and he stomped him. When (Suh) went to the sideline it looked like he was telling the coach, "I didn't do anything" and he put his foot up like, "I didn't stomp him. I didn't do anything." He was actually going, "The damn guy keeps untying my shoes."

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Haha, that's pretty awesome if it's true.
he can be d!ck on the field, but..............

Ndamukong Suh named America's most charitable athlete
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Prolly because fine money goes towards charity
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Prolly because fine money goes towards charity

This.
I think he have suspended for the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ndamukong Suh stomping on the arm of Packers lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith during the Packers-Lions game on Thanksgiving was an ugly moment for the NFL. Millions of people saw Suh lose his cool and Suh was rewarded with a nice 2 game suspension for his actions. Suh has never really given a believable reason as to why he did it, but former Packers lineman Matt Brock has an interesting reason.

The following are quotes from an interview that Brock gave on KXTG 750 AM in Portland:

First of the all, you know the experience of the Green Bay offensive line right now? It's like next to nothing. They have so many injuries. They've got guys with one, two, three, four, and maybe 14 starts under their belts playing right now. The only reason they're winning is because Aaron Rodgers is a stud.

So my friend, James – man, I probably shouldn't say his name, he told me not to tell this, and I was like, "Whatever," – he's the offensive line coach. The center, or one of his guards, he's had like one or two starts in his career and he's got to play against Suh. So he's pretty puckered, right? So, he talking to James, the offensive line coach, going, "What do I do? What do I do?"

James is just in his mind going, "This guy is going to get killed. I got to take his mind off it, give him something else to do." So he says, "Ok, every time you're in a pile, I want you to focus on something. I want you to untie his shoes."

He goes, "What?

"Anytime you can, just reach in, he's got floppy shoe laces, he doesn't spat or anything, just untie his shoes. It will irritate him.He untied his shoes three times in the game. That's why he stomped him. That's why he banged his head on the ground and he stomped him. When (Suh) went to the sideline it looked like he was telling the coach, "I didn't do anything" and he put his foot up like, "I didn't stomp him. I didn't do anything." He was actually going, "The damn guy keeps untying my shoes."

hahhah funny!

^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHA great punch line at the end. I did read.
Share 49ersWebzone