LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cut his sorry ass!
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Cut his sorry ass!

We don't really know if he is really guilty.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Just read that ray might get popped for domestic violence..

RT @newsdamian BREAKING: Sources: #49ers DL Ray McDonald popped for domestic violence. > From NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo.

Wow was hoping it wasn't true...

I was just about post how RayMac is my favorite "non-mainstream" Niner. What a bust!

On a side note, this is the one short fall I see with Harbaugh's team. There seams to be a lack of moral guidance for these young men. That's one positive we had with Coach Sing. Of course, I'll take the wins, but the new regime doesn't seem to care much about character which is much different than our philosophy over the last 10 years or so.
Didn't Harbaugh say if anyone touches a woman that they are gone from the team? do you recall? or anyone recall if that is true? very interesting to see what Jim does here IF Ray in fact is guilty.
Damn, the defense is in self-destruct mode.
I like McDonald, but DV is inexcusable. I don't know how the suspension process works. I mean if charges are dropped and there is no evidence is it still 6 games because he was accused? Or would he need to be found guilty? I hate the ambiguity of the NFL's discipline system
To be fair, all a women has to do these days is just get mad and say the man pushed her or grabbed her and the dude will get arrested even if he never touched her....

Not saying this is the case here, just saying it doesn't take much to be arrested....
Originally posted by CWin4949:
To be fair, all a women has to do these days is just get mad and say the man pushed her or grabbed her and the dude will get arrested even if he never touched her....

Not saying this is the case here, just saying it doesn't take much to be arrested....

Would he still be suspended if the charges get dropped and there is no case
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 31, 2014 at 8:21 AM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
You have got to be kidding me.....
  • Veteran
Apparently she is pregnant. WTF!
Originally posted by midrdan:
I like McDonald, but DV is inexcusable. I don't know how the suspension process works. I mean if charges are dropped and there is no evidence is it still 6 games because he was accused? Or would he need to be found guilty? I hate the ambiguity of the NFL's discipline system
It's whatever Godell wants to do really, or at least it seems that way

The timing could not have been worse...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by CWin4949:

If he grabs her, he is touching her.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
WTF!!!! One week before the season starts to. Any of you think McDonald gets suspended this year?
Wow just Wow. The f**k is happening to this organization right know.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Looks like Carradine or Dial is starting sooner than we expected.
Share 49ersWebzone