LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Just read that ray might get popped for domestic violence..

RT @newsdamian BREAKING: Sources: #49ers DL Ray McDonald popped for domestic violence. > From NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

RT @newsdamian BREAKING: Sources: #49ers DL Ray McDonald popped for domestic violence. > From NBC Bay Area reporter Damian Trujillo.

Wow was hoping it wasn't true...
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Aug 31, 2014 at 8:05 AM ]
one week before the start of the season, we dont need this kind of distraction. we will still have to wait and see til all of this gets figured out
Wow WTF!!!!
Whelp... another guy suspended... the facts arent out yet but this new 6 game first offense thing could get some backlash if players get caught in one of those "if the cops get called someone is going to jail things" over a loud argument. Not defending DV but it is something to be considered under the new rule.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Oh man!
Un f**king real....
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m
According to Santa Clara Dept. of Correction records, #49ers defensive end Ray McDonald was booked this morning.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Well you can that when we put Glenn Dorsey on IR on Tuesday that we are signing a veteran DT for depth.
Football Gods must really be out for us or something.......don't ever remember a stretch like this for this franchise...

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wow was hoping it wasn't true...

I was just about post how RayMac is my favorite "non-mainstream" Niner. What a bust!

On a side note, this is the one short fall I see with Harbaugh's team. There seams to be a lack of moral guidance for these young men. That's one positive we had with Coach Sing. Of course, I'll take the wins, but the new regime doesn't seem to care much about character which is much different than our philosophy over the last 10 years or so.

GOD F*CKING DAMN IT!!!!!!!
  • Veteran
I guess player's character is not a concern for Baalke and the Niner's ownership anymore.
What a tard
WTF?
Share 49ersWebzone