There are 193 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YungAce:
At this point l he should be considering swinging the other way

Or just going celibate for awhile, his dick has been leading him astray.

Originally posted by crabman82:
go for the 6 who cooks and does dishes, not the 9 who has a sense of entitlement

Some guys f**k up and wind up with a 6 with a sense of entitlement.
You gotta give Trent Balike credit for this one. The man usually can't find his way out of an open closet, but he nailed Ray McDonald was a loose cannon who can not and will not change his evil ways.

If this guy ever sees an NFL locker room again, it should be as the janitor cleaning it up. McDonald is human garbage.
[ Edited by Ohio49er on May 25, 2015 at 10:40 AM ]
GD, what a POS.
Originally posted by Ohio49er:
You gotta give Trent Balike credit for this one. The man usually can't find his way out of an open closet, but he nailed Ray McDonald was a loose cannon who can not and will not change his evil ways.

If this guy ever sees an NFL locker room again, it should be as the janitor cleaning it up. McDonald is human garbage.

Not sure why people are trying to pull the "well at least Baalke didn't f**k this up card" when he's easily one of the top GM's in the NFL right now. Dude has been money in spite of all the criticism.
The incident took place at a Santa Clara home on property owned by Justin Smith. Ray has a two-month-old son so it's very plausible he was hanging out with Justin to shoot the breeze about post-retirement, spending time showing off his new kid and whatnot. Then something apparently got out of hand early in the morning.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Bears went into this Ray McDonald deal w VERY strict limits, no gray area. Coaches & execs gone for holiday but I think they act swift after
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Bears went into this Ray McDonald deal w VERY strict limits, no gray area. Coaches & execs gone for holiday but I think they act swift after

His NFL career could quite plausibly be over at this point.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Cant imagine another team giving him a chance.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The incident took place at a Santa Clara home on property owned by Justin Smith. Ray has a two-month-old son so it's very plausible he was hanging out with Justin to shoot the breeze about post-retirement, spending time showing off his new kid and whatnot. Then something apparently got out of hand early in the morning.

His fault for getting up so early on a Holiday.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

somehow this will be our fault. fangios credibility took a hit with the bears fans to. glad both of them are not our problems anymore
Cant imagine another team giving him a chance.

betcha the cowboys snap him up.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ohio49er:

,, but you know we will NEVER get credit for being ahead of the curve on this one. always best to be pro active and not reactive. i think trent deserves more credit than he gets in the zone,, but then what am i supposed to say?
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Great work gumshoe
On the surface it seems completely implausible. 3 domestic charges in a 5 month period. from the same alleger? or two from the same alleger? Ill withold judgement until further details are available.
Share 49ersWebzone