LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

The Ray McDonald thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
He needs to switch up his women a little, can't keep getting into the same trouble
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
i guess the vouching of god, fangio, for this bum did not work out to well for them... now just wait,, we will have people here say we should not pass judgement on poor ray the victim,, while out of the other side of their mouth, pass judgment on our new coaches

If it is always the same person reporting him and calling the police, then yes we should not rush to judgement. Check out Borderline Personality Disorder. Sometimes the "victim" is actually the aggressor and uses the police as a weapon.
Man, the Niners got rid of this guy not a moment too soon. You just can't fix stupid. People continue to mock Jed & Trent for the whole "winning with class" thing (whether they actually win or not is a whole different story) but you have to admit so far they've held true to that mantra and have not deviated from it.
Originally posted by 228niner:
He needs to switch up his women a little, can't keep getting into the same trouble

At this point l he should be considering swinging the other way
So glad this isn't our problem.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by 228niner:

Or just going celibate.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Your text kind of made it sound like you should be swinging the other way.
go for the 6 who cooks and does dishes, not the 9 who has a sense of entitlement
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fryet:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i guess the vouching of god, fangio, for this bum did not work out to well for them... now just wait,, we will have people here say we should not pass judgement on poor ray the victim,, while out of the other side of their mouth, pass judgment on our new coaches

If it is always the same person reporting him and calling the police, then yes we should not rush to judgement. Check out Borderline Personality Disorder. Sometimes the "victim" is actually the aggressor and uses the police as a weapon.
and when the same stuff keeps happening maybe the accuser is just a dumb ass,,, and if your theory is true and ray stays in the situation he is a double damn ass
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... strike three.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Santa Clara PD confirms @newsdamian's reports. Ray McDonald arrested in San Jose at 7 a.m. today. Charged w/ domestic violence and

child endangerment. Address at which he was arrested belongs to ex-49ers teammate Justin Smith, according to property records.
It's a nice change to see other teams getting flack by the media i.e. Cowboys (Greg Hardy) Seahacks (1st draft pick) and the Bears obviously for character problems instead of the Niners all the time.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Santa Clara PD confirms @newsdamian's reports. Ray McDonald arrested in San Jose at 7 a.m. today. Charged w/ domestic violence and

child endangerment. Address at which he was arrested belongs to ex-49ers teammate Justin Smith, according to property records.

So I'm guessing child endangerment to one of Justin's kids? Also, I was thinking why is Ray McDonald in San Jose but then I realized oh yeah he still lives there even if he plays for Chicago (actually he may very soon not be playing for Chicago).
Is it a different woman????
Damian TrujilloVerified account‏@newsdamian

McDonald's mother, LaBrina, told NBC Bay area she knew nothing about the arrest. "I'm not dealing with any more of this negative stuff."

9:42 AM - 25 May 2015

HIS MOM HAS OFFICIALLY BAILED ON HIM lol
Share 49ersWebzone