LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 200 users in the forums

NBC, NFL will stream wild-card games, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Finally about time......still waiting for them to do it for the entire season. Other sports do it (MLB, NBA), and Sunday Ticket is overpriced. I hope the NFL one day will allow you to chose your team(s) if your out of market and subscribe to watch their games streaming online all season for a reasonable price...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/20/nbc-nfl-will-stream-wild-card-games-pro-bowl-super-bowl/
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
They're making strides. This was the first season they made the NFL Sunday Ticket available to non-DirecTV customers via the Playstation Network.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
They're making strides. This was the first season they made the NFL Sunday Ticket available to non-DirecTV customers via the Playstation Network.

all they have to do now is to let ppl pay for individual teams. Those prices are just outrageous, when i can get a free link for the game online. Add in the redzone channel and that package is basically worthless. But if i could just order Niner games instead of all games then i would jump on that deal.
Yes ST is overpriced, but I cant live without it. I do wish it was like NBA League pass broadband, where you can chose 5 teams to watch.

But I would prefer to have all teams and every game every sunday, so I will always subscribe to the ticket.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

all they have to do now is to let ppl pay for individual teams. Those prices are just outrageous, when i can get a free link for the game online. Add in the redzone channel and that package is basically worthless. But if i could just order Niner games instead of all games then i would jump on that deal.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Yes ST is overpriced, but I cant live without it. I do wish it was like NBA League pass broadband, where you can chose 5 teams to watch.

But I would prefer to have all teams and every game every sunday, so I will always subscribe to the ticket.

the bold is why they will never market single team games lamont.
Share 49ersWebzone