LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Almost Feel sorry for Terrell Owens.... "ALMOST"

Shop 49ers game tickets
The guy couldve been the next Jerry Rice.. Jerry Rices own Words "When i left the 49ers i expected Terrell (TO) to take over what i was doing.. etc etc"
Terrell Owens couldve been a Hall of famer and in the 49ers hall of Fame, and loved by the entire City of San Francisco and around the globe. Instead he had a washed out season in philly, and just 2 good years in Dallas.. and then what? NOTHING.. And now look hes off the charts no team has taken him and nobody cares.. nobodys talking about him.. He will never be talked about like Jerry Rice or Dwight Clark was around here and he was light years ahead of Dwight Clark..

Im also mad that we let Jeff Garcia go because him and TO couldnt get along and then Lose TO the following year.. even when Garcia was willing to take a pay cutt.. he really wanted to be the next Montana/Young..
T.O is a HOF. he had 72 of his 153 career TDs after leaving San Fran.
That's what happens when you're disrespectful.

Even Deshean is scaring away owners nowadays.
He made his bed and now has to sleep in it.

I have zero pity for him. He was blessed with incredible skills and his ego got in the way. He earned his repuation as a locker room poisoner and now is paying the price. No individual is more important than the team.

There hasn't been ONE team that has expressed interest in him, not one! And there are teams that need a WR and none came calling. Unfortunately, this mistake will be lost on many who will repeat it. I hope DJackson doesn't ever go that route.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He had a good career and now its over.
Originally posted by valrod33:

this and it's not even in doubt
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

He only put those numbers when BALCO was still around.

IJS
  • vaden
  • Veteran
He should be a lock for the HOF, but I won't be surprised if the voters keep him out due to their personal biases.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Based on multiple reports about him trying to take his own life, I hope it's not posthumous.
I don't know why Denver won't sign him.

T.O. can block at least. lo l

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't know why Denver won't sign him.

T.O. can block at least. lo l

cus he dont believe in Tebus
stopped reading at "couldve been a Hall of famer"

lulz
he has emotional problems to go with his peanut brain
Oh how could you, this man has it sooooo hard, money coming out of his ass, famous, still young, can f**k any piece of tail he so chooses, and you don't pity him??

You are just a mean person, man.
T.O and Moss tie 2nd overall for TDs at 153.

T.Os 2nd overall in receiving yards.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/milestone?icampaign=milestone_Nav

Weird that they have his status as 'retired'.
Share 49ersWebzone