LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

Week 15 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
Terrible decision by the Chiefs. You take the 9-0 lead there every time and twice on Sunday!!!!!

Nah, I agree with their decision. You can't get into a field goal battle with the Packers. If you're the Chiefs, you'll have to take some calculated risks to beat them.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by danimal:
Terrible decision by the Chiefs. You take the 9-0 lead there every time and twice on Sunday!!!!!

Nah, I agree with their decision. You can't get into a field goal battle with the Packers. If you're the Chiefs, you'll have to take some calculated risks to beat them.
Agree, but they need tebow to do some kinda QB draw into the endzone there.
im watching the bengals and rams. YUCK
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
im watching the bengals and rams. YUCK

Yep same game here. It's a damn shame, this year has had the most lackluster match ups of all time. MNF, SNF games have been a joke, same with thurs games.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Even if it's only a half... the league should thank the Chiefs for this tape.

You mean romeo Crennel, who is an awesome dc, and should have been a H.C a long time ago.

BTW the giants are losing ? wtf? I guess Eli will have to bail them out again.

He was a HC, he had one miracle year when the stars aligned just right in Cleveland.

He was? didn't know. I remember he had a token interview for a few teams a while back, I think he even came here? (s.f)

Yeah, he went 6-10, 4-12, 10-6, then 4-12 and was fired.
that 2007 cleveland team was pretty tight doe.
Well thanks to Aaron rodgers I will be elminated from my fantasy playoffs. (and since the guy i'm playing has drew brees it's all over)
Vikings...
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
that 2007 cleveland team was pretty tight doe.

The Anderson miracle year
I thought if Orton started today, the Chiefs could beat Green Bay. Orton is WAYYYY better than Palko. He can manage the game. Sometimes he forces some ugly throws, but if he doesn't do that, and the Chiefs use their weapons, they have the defense to beat Green Bay. They have an outstanding secondary, and the Packers don't have Jennings or Starks to power through in the run game.

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Green Bay offense had 2 offensive penaltys that drive that didn't get called! Both were easy calls Wtf
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Even if it's only a half... the league should thank the Chiefs for this tape.

You mean romeo Crennel, who is an awesome dc, and should have been a H.C a long time ago.

BTW the giants are losing ? wtf? I guess Eli will have to bail them out again.

He was a HC for the Browns, remember? And he got canned, like everyone else who ever took that job.

Even darth hoodie
Rodgers looks awesome.....8/21, 102 yds.
Colts up 17-6 in the 3rd quarter.
Brees has 300 yards passing in the 3rd quarter!
AND the Cheifs regained the lead. 9-7
Share 49ersWebzone