There are 163 users in the forums

Week 15 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
How in the bloody hell did Oakland blow that game

LOL, they're the Raiders. They had that game won - get a first down and milk the clock. LOL. I f**king hate the Loins.
Originally posted by vaden:
Chicago in GB
damn they arent lsoing that game

unless cutler makes a recovery

hopefully forte is good to go
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Good day for Niner fans.

Packers lose. Seahawks and Cardinals win.

Not really.

What we needed was a Saints loss.

I hope we don't lose to seattle when we play them... Or we will probably end up playing them in the playoffs.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Reggie Bush ran for 203 today. Now at 973, 5.0 ypr for the season.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**king gay ass s**t, i was down by 24 points coming into today, went up then the raiders decide not to cover megatron all day and now down by 15 going into tomorow night with the niners D.......aint gunna happen
  • Paul
  • Veteran
was it just me or was today one of the best weeks of this season? And it all ends with the 9ers back on Monday Night

Guess the "never had a chance" and "just needed to stay healthy" statements were very, very true.

On pace for 1100+ yards.
Good week of football
Oh snap! Just found out the Packers lost

ray rice.. i need you to get me 30 points lol

So lemme get this straight, Ravens win they clinch 95% of the AFC North (including a playoff spot; period), outing Pittsburgh any chance of winning it themselves, and in due-diligence might possibly rest Big Ben tomorrow and not risk it?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Guess the "never had a chance" and "just needed to stay healthy" statements were very, very true.

On pace for 1100+ yards.

Word....Miami is playing very well right now, I kind of wonder if perhaps they should have kept Tony around?
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Amazing that the Eagles are still in it. They just need to win at Dallas next week and then beat the Skins in Philly and they'll win the division so long as Dallas loses at NYG and the Jets beat NYG.
The Packers loss to the Chiefs was more surprising than the Saints losing to the Rams. Add that the Raiders lost (I dislike them as much as the Cowboys) and it was a pretty good week.
Go Chargers, I hate the Ravens
Share 49ersWebzone