There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

trade for matt schaub?

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
english takes no prisoners as a mod
He had edited his post, so that was actually his toned down version LOL.

Poor soul, he was just too high strung.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by QBguru:
That's the best you got bud? Newbie? What? Because you sit in your mom's basement watching sportscenter all day and happen to have 16,282 posts and counting because you don't have a job and are insecure so you gotta bring someone else's post down because your posts have nothing insightful to say besides being a try hard to make other people on the zone think you are a "cool" dude?

If you don't have anything intelligent or reasonable argument to say then don't be a jerk. That's all I care to say say to you son.

"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 15, 2011 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
R.I.P QBguru.

We hardly knew you.

Hey! That rhymed!

You are DaMan. Well.. I guess he didnt like being called Newbie. Hell, I was called that many many times in my first few months. I also guess he didnt think trading for Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees made sense. Go figure. Oh well.... maybe he can get a job as a QB coach. Afterall, he is a guru.

All kidding aside.. sorry he got himself banned. I've seen much worse but not sure how he got the intital 85%.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
R.I.P QBguru.

We hardly knew you.

Hey! That rhymed!

You are DaMan. Well.. I guess he didnt like being called Newbie. Hell, I was called that many many times in my first few months. I also guess he didnt think trading for Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees made sense. Go figure. Oh well.... maybe he can get a job as a QB coach. Afterall, he is a guru.

All kidding aside.. sorry he got himself banned. I've seen much worse but not sure how he got the intital 85%.

Attacking others.

• Paul
  • Veteran
I think this thread isn't really too crazy of an idea... I think the Texans would at least entertain trading Schaub depending on the circumstances, but if Yates keeps playing decent they will probably trade him in the off season which is the more likely scenario
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Lol, ninerjohn almost got me banned once
Yates is going to be a one year wonder, like vick. They would be stupid to get rid of schaub. That being said, I don't want schaub on our team.
Originally posted by barbarian:
The mods are f**kin nazis on here. U defend yourself you get banned. f**kin morons. Especially that b***h English. He sucks his mommas toe jam from her ass. Banning people for no reason. U dummy

No reason! Funny guru! You got yourself banned despite my efforts to persuade you not to, only one person to blame here and that's the one person you will never blame for anything.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

Zoolander ftw
Originally posted by English:
No reason! Funny guru! You got yourself banned despite my efforts to persuade you not to, only one person to blame here and that's the one person you will never blame for anything.

I think barbarian fits better! Guru implies an eastern sense of self control and tranquility.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by English:

I think barbarian fits better! Guru implies an eastern sense of self control and tranquility.

Self control and tranquility! Yes, what was I thinking!

Too many angry men on the Interwebs.