• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:
what the hell is happening.

lolol this
No Way - No How! Move on.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
what the hell is happening.

He is a qbguru sir, you are not. Listen.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by QBguru:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hell no. I think we should just trade for Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees. I'm sure they will be on the trade block.

You might think it's some kind of joke Guy, but quarterbacks lose their jobs all the time. Whoever thought the #1 overall pick and had taken his team to the Superbowl, Drew Bledsoe would lose his job to a 6th round pick. It happens.

Yates had a hell of a performance to win the game against the Bengals, putting up 300 yards with 2 tds.

If your gonna be a clown then go be one in someone else's thread.

It is actually quite rare.

Less confrontation in future please.

I understand asking him to calm a bit, but what about the people who comment for no other purpose then to make the thread a joke?
the grass is not always greener on the other side
  • mod
  • Veteran
Its funny because your name is QBguru lolololololol
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by English:
Hell no. I think we should just trade for Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees. I'm sure they will be on the trade block.

You might think it's some kind of joke Guy, but quarterbacks lose their jobs all the time. Whoever thought the #1 overall pick and had taken his team to the Superbowl, Drew Bledsoe would lose his job to a 6th round pick. It happens.

Yates had a hell of a performance to win the game against the Bengals, putting up 300 yards with 2 tds.

It is actually quite rare.

Less confrontation in future please.

I understand asking him to calm a bit, but what about the people who comment for no other purpose then to make the thread a joke?

What about them?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Not giving this any credence, but isn't this the same scenario that got Tom Brady his job? It seems preposterous, but there is precendent.
  • dj43
Teams that plan to go deep into the playoffs realize they must have a backup that can come in a win games. Houston has learned, at least to this point, that Yates can do that. No way they get rid of that insurance policy...and they certainly will not get rid of their #1 guy. Without Schaub they would be looking at Yates and Leinart. Anybody that thinks that will work should begin selling refrigerators to Eskimos.

With so few franchise/elite level QBs in this league, the trade value of Schaub would include AT LEAST a current #1, a future #1 and some other piece of value.

LOL OK newbie.

LOL OK newbie.

That's the best you got bud? Newbie? What? Because you sit in your mom's basement watching sportscenter all day and happen to have 16,282 posts and counting because you don't have a job and are insecure so you gotta bring someone else's post down because your posts have nothing insightful to say besides being a try hard to make other people on the zone think you are a "cool" dude?

If you don't have anything intelligent or reasonable argument to say then don't be a jerk. That's all I care to say say to you son.
[ Edited by QBguru on Dec 15, 2011 at 3:08 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
That's the best you got bud? Newbie? What? Because you sit in your mom's basement watching sportscenter all day and happen to have 16,282 posts and counting because you don't have a job and are insecure so you gotta bring someone else's post down because your posts have nothing insightful to say besides being a try hard to make other people on the zone think you are a "cool" dude?

If you don't have anything intelligent or reasonable argument to say then don't be a jerk. That's all I care to say say to you son.

LOL OK newbie.

That wasnt quite what I was hoping for.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
holy crap, he got banned?
R.I.P QBguru.

We hardly knew you.

Hey! That rhymed!
Share 49ersWebzone