There are 240 users in the forums

49ers beware - Saints caught cheating!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jim Harbaugh doesnt cheat.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/titans-accuse-saints-of-cheating-with-whistle/103975

The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it's worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell decided to doc the Niners a draft pick for the Saints transgressions.

Sean Payton needs to take it easy on the stage makeup before he goes on camera.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
Originally posted by crabman82:
to me sean payton is like harbaugh, love him as your coach, and if hes not your coach you'd wanna punch him out if u seen him in the street

He comes from the Holmgren tree via Gruden and his time with the Eagles. I like his gutsiness when calling plays.

Who is from the Holmgren tree?

Payton is a PARCELLS guy, confirmed.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Peyton is a sack of s**t. I can just tell.

This

Any man who asks Ronnie Lott to come in at halftime to give a pep talk to their visiting team while playing the 49ers at Candlestick is an a-hole. That pissed off a lot of fans, and I heard Ronnie talking about after the fact that he was asked as a friend so felt obligated to do it. No hard feelings for Ronnie who has loyalties all accross the NFL, but if your a visiting team & don't respect local fans, then I don't have respect for them.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i hate his squinty eyes. I once killed a man just for that.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
He comes from the Holmgren tree via Gruden and his time with the Eagles. I like his gutsiness when calling plays.

Im pretty sure Payton got to Philly after Gruden left. Payton has coached under Ray Rhodes, Jim Fassel, and Parcells. If anything Id say hes a Parcells guy.
i hope these bas***** get hit hard. i cant stand the f**king saints
they should be stripped of their team name, its misleading

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking, or the best coach in NFL history?

they should just take whistles out of the game and replace them with electronic moaning noise generators
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

How is this Niner Talk?....
cant these guys just play ball and let the players decide instead of all this trying to get over crap!
lol, clever but dirty.

Curious to know how league is going to address this. How do they prove it?
Share 49ersWebzone