LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

49ers beware - Saints caught cheating!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/titans-accuse-saints-of-cheating-with-whistle/103975

The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it's worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Peyton is a sack of s**t. I can just tell.
to me sean payton is like harbaugh, love him as your coach, and if hes not your coach you'd wanna punch him out if u seen him in the street
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Peyton is a sack of s**t. I can just tell.

This
I am beginning not to like How the Saints do things
nothing will come of this. goodell doesn't have the balls to f**k with one of the "elite" nfl teams. sad.
Originally posted by crabman82:
to me sean payton is like harbaugh, love him as your coach, and if hes not your coach you'd wanna punch him out if u seen him in the street

He comes from the Holmgren tree via Gruden and his time with the Eagles. I like his gutsiness when calling plays.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
Originally posted by crabman82:

He comes from the Holmgren tree via Gruden and his time with the Eagles. I like his gutsiness when calling plays.

NVM im thinking of someone else
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 12, 2011 at 3:14 PM ]
I laughed when he jacked up his leg
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If you aint cheating you aint trying.

Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/titans-accuse-saints-of-cheating-with-whistle/103975

The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it's worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell decided to doc the Niners a draft pick for the Saints transgressions.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell decided to doc the Niners a draft pick for the Saints transgressions.

Originally posted by susweel:

This.
Originally posted by susweel:

that's the raider's motto. f**k those clowns.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
that's the raider's motto. f**k those clowns.

Their problem: they get caught because they make it so blatant!
Share 49ersWebzone