LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2011 week 14 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Game of the year tonight!!
man this is gonna be a BAD mnf game tonight..all time low ratings?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thechamber52:
man this is gonna be a BAD mnf game tonight..all time low ratings?

i don't see how this wont happen. Only people watching will be rams or hawks fans. I love the NFL and regularly watch games not involving the niners but this one is just .
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i don't see how this wont happen. Only people watching will be rams or hawks fans. I love the NFL and regularly watch games not involving the niners but this one is just .

The schedule makers thought they'd be the ones vying for playoff positioning.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lssanjose:

yea, i thought that too. I guess we shouldn't complain. They were just showing the NFC W some love.
Originally posted by lssanjose:

No they didn't. MNF is a scheduled weak game. They realized ratings will always be high on Monday night, especially with the casual fan demographic, so why waste a good game on it. MNF has been this way for many years now, its amazing how many people still have not realized that
Let's go Rams. f**k I hate the Seachickens.
Bradford had BETTER get fined for those socks (our WR's did the same all-white hose look for the HarBowl...got fined)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Bradford had BETTER get fined for those socks (our WR's did the same all-white hose look for the HarBowl...got fined)

the league probably isn't even watching
MRob just matched the Niners TD total yesterday.

Im so jealous of the Seahawk's crowd.
Can jaws shut up. f**k he knows nothing about being a QB even though he was one. That pass by Sam was perfect and his receiver dropped it.
"Social Assistance Bowl 2011"
  • vaden
  • Veteran
record of teams to play on mfn this season: 179-214

a coin-flipper would've done better.
rams win Carroll fired tomorrow
Hawks win spags fired tomorrow

either way i dont care
Share 49ersWebzone