LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Week 13 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just watched the Packers/Giants highlights.

There is absolutely no way in hell the 49ers will give Rodgers that kind of time to throw. No f**king way. I can't wait to smash that dude.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
This is why I was saying last week and still say the NYG are the one team I hope we don't face in the 2nd round (except for NO in their dome, but that's unlikely). I was wrong about them beating the Packers but they proved once again they can play with anyone (as they did when they beat the Pats in NE).
The NFC West now has a better overall record than the NFC East.
Originally posted by fister30:

Ain't mad at the cards beating the team I hate
  • vaden
  • Veteran
The Rams might be worse than the Colts at this point, but Seattle & Arizona are both significantly better than last year. Yes, the Seahawks won the division last year at 7-9, but they were much worse than their record, finished 27th in Sagarin's ratings. This year they are 23rd, not counting their last win. They were outscored by 97 points last year to 30 so far this year. Of course, it doesn't matter because we will be dominating this division for the next decade. They'll have to settle for the wild card.
[ Edited by vaden on Dec 4, 2011 at 7:15 PM ]
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by fister30:

Ain't mad at the cards beating the team I hate

me either because the cards already know whats going down next week
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
lol at the dirty players showing their colors
stafford with a weak throw
Calvin Johnson runs lazy routes and Stafford is inaccurate.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by HessianDud:

True. The only reason CJ has so many TD's is because he is huuuuuuge and can jump absurdly high. It's not a finesse play, it's a chuck it up and grab it play.

Watching Hue Jackson's post game presser.
All i can say is WOW, he really reminds me of Singletary. The way he approaches the press conference, his answers etc.

Hope Denver wins the AFCW, hate the Raiders
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

True. The only reason CJ has so many TD's is because he is huuuuuuge and can jump absurdly high. It's not a finesse play, it's a chuck it up and grab it play.

his freakish size and leaping ability makes both himself and Stafford appear better than they are, IMO. They're both skilled players but they put up crazy numbers that hide their flaws.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
All i can say is WOW, he really reminds me of Singletary. The way he approaches the press conference, his answers etc.

Whenever I heard Hue Jackson talk I think "Country Lawyer."
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

I think they'll only need 2 more wins, because if they beat KC in Denver, they're guaranteed to have the tiebreaker and I don't see the Raiders winning out against Det, @KC, SD, assuming they lose @GB. Denver's other games: Chi, NE, @Buf.
[ Edited by vaden on Dec 4, 2011 at 8:12 PM ]
Anyone think Takeo Spikes cried watching the 49ers win the west today?
Share 49ersWebzone