There are 141 users in the forums

Leslie Frazier

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy should be fired at the end of the season. He has made some real bonehead decisions this season and is clearly not a head coach. If the Vikings retain him for next season, they might get the first pick in the 2013 draft.
They wont fire him after one season and with a rookie QB, he will at least get the full season next year
I honestly haven't paid enough attention to them this year to know of any bonehead decisions he's made, but can't see him being ousted this quickly.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
They wont fire him after one season and with a rookie QB, he will at least get the full season next year

this

he will get fired probably after next season.
And who's gonna replace him? Sing?
he shouldnt be their head coach next year but he will be. he's a terrible coach basically Mike Singletary, but no one fires a head coach after only 1 year with a rookie QB.
I haven't watched Minnesota much this year. However, they started off the season with McNabb so they were doomed from the start. We'll see what they look like next season. Man, has that team fallen. And Brad Childress is beginning to look better and better.
just proves the 85 bears cant coach!
Originally posted by schmons:

Yup, just 87 and beyond
  • Paul
  • Veteran
he is basically Raheem Morris

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Paul:

Why cuz he's black ?
No way he goes after 1 year. Rookie QB, AP hurt, and it didn''t help they let Sydney Rice leave via free agency. Sounds more like the GM is more to blame to me. Reaching for Ponder in the first round was a mistake. They should have traded back and got him towards the end of the round.
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Paul:

Why cuz he's black ?

DOH lol
Originally posted by schmons:

lol. wasn't Jim McMahon basically doing the opposite of what Ditka wanted him to do?
Share 49ersWebzone