There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This week gameday thread

Patrick Peterson burned...again.
i would be shocked and upset if we give up a td to the rams, they beyond suck offensively. a garbage time td would be the only way i see them getting 6
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Not really. Gore only has 16 receptions this year. Leinart is averaging 4.75 YPA today. That's what you call good?

what does the # of Gore receptions have to do with anything? Check down is a check down no matter who catches it.
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Not really. Gore only has 16 receptions this year. Leinart is averaging 4.75 YPA today. That's what you call good?

what does the # of Gore receptions have to do with anything?

You said check downs to the RB is an Alex Smith gameplan. I think you're wrong and showed Gore's reception #'s. They're very relevant,
Maybin with 5 sacks on the year lol. 2 in this half against the Bills rofl
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
You said check downs to the RB is an Alex Smith gameplan. I think you're wrong and showed Gore's reception #'s. They're very relevant,

when did i say that???
JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora



Matt Leinart out of the game after a sack and headed to locker room. TJ Yates now the QB for the Texans. Yikes. Another rookie QB up.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i would be shocked and upset if we give up a td to the rams, they beyond suck offensively. a garbage time td would be the only way i see them getting 6
Aldon will be getting his, believe that. Rams O-line is horrible.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
You said check downs to the RB is an Alex Smith gameplan. I think you're wrong and showed Gore's reception #'s. They're very relevant,

when did i say that???

A little earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Okay one good throw. The rest of them are all check downs to Forster. Foster has pretty much carried this team.

Sounds like an Alex Smith game plan. Seems to work pretty well for him.

Okay so if Alex isn't checking down to a RB, who is he checking down to?
I was right, he mimicked him getting shot
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,237
Originally posted by toeknee:
I was right, he mimicked him getting shot

I missed that lol, Burriss probably not too happy
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by toeknee:
I was right, he mimicked him getting shot

I missed that lol, Burriss probably not too happy
Wha.. really? LOL
Originally posted by toeknee:
I was right, he mimicked him getting shot

Lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
A little earlier in this thread.


Okay so if Alex isn't checking down to a RB, who is he checking down to?

Yeah Alex throws a lot of short "non risk" passes with the running back getting a lot of carries.... Plus there is a reason one of his nicknames is Captain Check-down.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by toeknee:
I was right, he mimicked him getting shot

I missed that lol, Burriss probably not too happy
Wha.. really? LOL


Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home