lol.

The Giants don't have Patrick Willis.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
::huggles Hessian::

I don't know if we can cover Graham.

Graham meet Patrick Willis
Originally posted by luv49rs:
hessian seems a bit angry tonight

lol. i'm just starting the find the NFL, when its not the NIners, to be hard to watch, for a lot of reasons.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
lol.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Five inch height advantage.

Originally posted by Wodwo:
lol.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Five inch height advantage.

Willis rejects anything that can be measured by mere mortals. He operates within an immeasurable field of awesomeness that undulates through an opponents body causing fear, loss of bowel control, and general shrinkage of physical abilities.
I miss Frank, Cosell, and Dandy Don. LOL. I know most of you weren't alive when they were doing MNF but those were the days football on Monday was really an event. Listening to Gruden is really painful.
Thank God we might be wrapping up the #2, don't wanna play in the f**king Superdome in the playoffs.
so....Desean Jackson taunting is a continuation of the play, but the Saints taunting is somehow "long after the play," long enough to not effect the outcome of the previous play, though clearly tied to it. How long is "long enough" to matter?

The NFL needs professional refs. This season is a disgrace.
Originally posted by stunder49:
jon gruden says the stuff every MNF game.

i've said it before, but Gruden sounds like a video-game announcer, like all of his sayings are pre-recorded.

he's the worst announcer in the NFL.

He also likes saying the phrase "This guy" before he refers to whomever he's talking about on the screen.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

i've said it before, but Gruden sounds like a video-game announcer, like all of his sayings are pre-recorded.

He also likes saying the phrase "This guy" before he refers to whomever he's talking about on the screen.

because he can't remember the guy's name just by looking at him or from general memory, he has to recall the taste of his dick in his mouth in order to remember his name.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
because he can't remember the guy's name just by looking at him or from general memory, he has to recall the taste of his dick in his mouth in order to remember his name.

LMAO
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

victor cruz just won me my ff game
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Willis rejects anything that can be measured by mere mortals. He operates within an immeasurable field of awesomeness that undulates through an opponents body causing fear, loss of bowel control, and general shrinkage of physical abilities.

I hope so!

Willis does have a pretty impressive number of passes defensed this season. He's got CB numbers. 14th in the NFL with 13 according to NFL.com... every player with more is a CB.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh my goodness they're trying to kill Jimmy Graham out there.
Share 49ersWebzone