There are 264 users in the forums

This week gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by stunder49:
jon gruden says the stuff every MNF game.

i've said it before, but Gruden sounds like a video-game announcer, like all of his sayings are pre-recorded.

he's the worst announcer in the NFL.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Bill Cowher will be the HC of the CHARGERS next year, book it.

Fixed
Fixed the fix

Not likely. He is an East Coast guy.
wow. these idiots are so completely unaware of whats actually happening on the field.

even if Brees wasn't totally across, the fact that they didn't even think he might be across just shows how little attention they are paying. Watching it from home the first thought I had was "was he past the LOS?" it was sure close.
Bill Cowher will be the HC of the DOLPHINS next year, book it.

Fixed
Fixed the fix

Fixed the fixed fix
Bill Cowher will be the HC of the EAGLES next year, book it.

Fixed

definitely possible. also possible neither Coughlin nor Reid will be fired.

I see Cowher-NYG being a good fit though, in terms of what both sides would be looking for. and I just think Coughlin, though a good coach, has too many of these terrible second halves of seasons to stick around. He probably will, but I don't think he should.

I think Coughlin could be gone if they dont make the playoffs. He might just decide to step down. As for Reid, it is time for him to go. I could see Cowher in either of these jobs if they come open.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bill Cowher will be the HC of the DOLPHINS next year, book it.

Fixed
Fixed the fix

Fixed the fixed fix
That could be too. Closest to his home and the Dolphins do have some talent.
Bill Cowher will be the HC of the EAGLES next year, book it.

Fixed

definitely possible. also possible neither Coughlin nor Reid will be fired.

I see Cowher-NYG being a good fit though, in terms of what both sides would be looking for. and I just think Coughlin, though a good coach, has too many of these terrible second halves of seasons to stick around. He probably will, but I don't think he should.

I think Coughlin could be gone if they dont make the playoffs. He might just decide to step down. As for Reid, it is time for him to go. I could see Cowher in either of these jobs if they come open.

for sure. The Giants just seems a good fit for him. I think both Coughlin and Reid should be gone. It's just time.
"Coughlin will roll the dice here!" when it was very obviously not a fumble.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by horsecore:
"accuracy is the most overlooked aspect of playing QB"

Jaws is a f**king idiot.

Indeed. I dread MNF now...I cannot stand the trio of blowhards they have calling the games.

they are awful. though i think tirico would be ok if he had better color commentators with him.

Perhaps, but I agree with your sentiment. Gruden is the worst.

Do you remember the old Sunday Night Football broadcasting team, Mike Patrick, Paul Maguire, and Joe Theismann? Maguire always used to make fun of Theismann, and rightfully so as he is such a tool. It was great.

the other day I was wondering, "whatever happened to Mike Patrick?" He was pretty good. Maguire, too. Theismann was terrible.

I think Mike Patrick is doing college football broadcasts now.

I don't even watch MNF anymore...I just turn on the Westwood One broadcast as I want to jam pencils in my ears when Gruden starts bumping his gums. LOL.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Wut?

wow. another terribly officiated blowout game with accouncing that is impossible to listen to.

congratulations NFL, on making billions of dollars while you rapidly decline in quality.
if Gresham's TD wasn't a TD, then neither was that one.

The NFL needs professional referees.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
hessian seems a bit angry tonight
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Wut?

i still don' think that's a fumble. it was close, and that might be the only justification for not overturning it. its shameful that it was ruled a fumble on the field though, when, in real time, it looks even less like a fumble than in slow-motion. another game of pathetic officiating.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
::huggles Hessian::

I don't know if we can cover Graham.
Share 49ersWebzone