There are 378 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers-Ravens was most-watched NFL Network program ever

The Har-Bowl did big business for the NFL.

NFL Network drew 10.7 million viewers for Thursday night's 49ers-Ravens game, making it the most-watched program in the eight-year history of the league's cable channel. The rating broke a record for NFL Network set in 2009, when 10.5 million viewers watched the Cowboys play the Saints.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/49ers-ravens-was-most-watched-nfl-network-program-ever/
Semi on topic, the NFLN's pre and postgame shows were outstanding. They do a far better job than Fox and CBS.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i hated the commentators for the game. so annoying. i ended up watching the game with the volume muted
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i hated the commentators for the game. so annoying. i ended up watching the game with the volume muted

They were pretty good, but your a woman so your opinion doesn't matter.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

They were pretty good, but your a woman so your opinion doesn't matter.

EAD
Does anyone have a link to the pre game peace they did on the harbaugh family.

I'll give you Nessler, his cookie cutter voice isn't too compelling. But if you dislike Mayock, I don't even know what to say to you.
NFL Network must be hating following up the most watched game in their networks history with the battle of the 4-7 Eagles and 4-7 Shehawks!
The NFL needs a strong 49ers team. When we're competitive NFL fans watch the games.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Would've been 30 million if aired on CBS or FOX.
Originally posted by vaden:

This is true. I wish they would stop all Thursday games and put them on Sunday. It takes away from those buy the Nfl ticket.
Originally posted by Archie:
Originally posted by vaden:

This is true. I wish they would stop all Thursday games and put them on Sunday. It takes away from those buy the Nfl ticket.

there is only 6 games on thursdays. not that much to make a big difference.
If the 9'ers put up another stinker like that one, they'll stop attracting the national audiences.