There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

poor TKO! The TAKEO SPIKES... his SAD STREAK WILL CONTINUE

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

It's crazy he's been in the league for 15 years and never made the playoffs. Possibly the unluckiest player of all-time. It's not even funny anymore, just sad. I feel bad for the guy lol.

Bengals made the playoffs shortly after he left. Fell 1 game short of the postseason with the Bills in '04. Eagles used to make the playoffs every year....except the year when Takeo was there. 49ers end 8 year playoff drought the year after he leaves. San Diego falls apart right when he arrives.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's crazy he's been in the league for 15 years and never made the playoffs. Possibly the unluckiest player of all-time. It's not even funny anymore, just sad. I feel bad for the guy lol.

Bengals made the playoffs shortly after he left. Fell 1 game short of the postseason with the Bills in '04. Eagles used to make the playoffs every year....except the year when Takeo was there. 49ers end 8 year playoff drought the year after he leaves. San Diego falls apart right when he arrives.

Poor TKO has some bad juju.
Takeo has officially been TKO'd from the postseason AGAIN
He had his moments but boy did he look like he was running in quicksand on those screens.
Bowman > Spikes
Poor guy, I wish we could sign him for the Super Bowl and try to get him a ring.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Poor guy, I wish we could sign him for the Super Bowl and try to get him a ring.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! keep him the f**k away
Chargers just released Spikes. If Grant is not back with us I wouldn't mind bringing Takeo back for a backup rotational role at MLB. Anyone else on board? Lets get Takeo into the playoffs!!
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Chargers just released Spikes. If Grant is not back with us I wouldn't mind bringing Takeo back for a backup rotational role at MLB. Anyone else on board? Lets get Takeo into the playoffs!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by Janitor:

Why? Someone needs to backup Willis and Bowman. Depends on his contract I guess but I dont think a veteran MLB would be that terrible. Like I said if Grant is NOT brought back. Clearly he'd be the better option but I think someone is going to snatch him up.

Lol, if we bring back Takeo we wont be making the playoffs, its scientific fact
Originally posted by Janitor:

Why? Someone needs to backup Willis and Bowman. Depends on his contract I guess but I dont think a veteran MLB would be that terrible. Like I said if Grant is NOT brought back. Clearly he'd be the better option but I think someone is going to snatch him up.

do you want the 49ers to make the playoffs?

if so, do not sign Takeo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
do you want the 49ers to make the playoffs?

if so, do not sign Takeo

Oh I get it. My bad. The Takeo curse. Forget I brought it up. LOL