LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

poor TKO! The TAKEO SPIKES... his SAD STREAK WILL CONTINUE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Next year the Pack picks him up, and Rodgers suffers a season ending injury
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Next year the Pack picks him up, and Rodgers suffers a season ending injury

Call me crazy but I still think Flynn would give them a fighting chance to get to the playoffs. He's a great backup
^ you're crazy! =P
If he had a normal sized neck he would have probably been in the playoffs already.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Call me crazy but I still think Flynn would give them a fighting chance to get to the playoffs. He's a great backup

I think Flynn, soon a free agent, will have a chance to compete for the starting job somewhere next season.
Was just thinking about this the other day. Dude is straight-up cursed!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Oh well at least he got final decent contract.
*coughbowman4thoverallintheleagueintacklingcough*
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
The Curse of Takeo Spikes:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/12/01/playoff.luck/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t12_a2
Jevon Kearse 2.0

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jevon Kearse 2.0

What are you talking about Kearse has made the playoffs. If anything he's the Randy Winn of the NFL he's good but he doesn't impact his teams success very much and when he leaves the team gets substantially better.
Jeez you'd have to count yourself unlucky... Things became official today, Takeo misses playoffs again...
Originally posted by YungAce:

Isn't Flynn's final contract year 2011? He might choose to seek greener pasture (chance to start) somewhere else.
Feel bad for him
It's kinda his fault for choosing a team that didn't make it last year. Ya a lot of people thought they'd make it this year - but you'd still figure your best chance of making it is to sign with a team that just did. He should have signed for the vet minimum with like New England or Green Bay or something if he REALLY wanted to make the playoffs. Those were probably the 2 teams you'd figure had the smallest chance of missing the playoffs coming into the season.
Share 49ersWebzone