LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Desean Jackson...a 49er in 2012?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Eagles should have paid him they f**ked up.

That's a dumb reason not to play hard. He is a professional, he needs to act like one.

We don't know what's really going on with him. Sometimes its hard working for a place that doesn't appreciate you. He's still a young dude who hasn't matured yet.

That's a dumb reason not to play hard. He is a professional, he needs to act like one.

We don't know what's really going on with him. Sometimes its hard working for a place that doesn't appreciate you. He's still a young dude who hasn't matured yet.

For a kid making more money then 99% of the population and gets to play football for work he needs to get his s**t straight
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

For a kid making more money then 99% of the population and gets to play football for work he needs to get his s**t straight

He's been solid every year besides this year so maybe he has some personal issue.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
MeSean looked lazy out there, he clearly doesnt care about the game, he wants the money, f**k that, he hasnt earned it IMO.

His play this year is flat out unnaceptable, but he should've been paid last year

When the owners can renegotiate with players to take money away for crappy play then I will be cool with players renegotiating for more money. Vick's play this year should be worth about $35,000, Nnamdi has been worth about $15,000.

Ain't that the mutha fuggin truth!!!

If they seriously want to salvage any type of a season, they should IMMEDIATELY fire Castillo, bench Vince Young and start Kafka.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
MeSean looked lazy out there, he clearly doesnt care about the game, he wants the money, f**k that, he hasnt earned it IMO.

His play this year is flat out unnaceptable, but he should've been paid last year

When the owners can renegotiate with players to take money away for crappy play then I will be cool with players renegotiating for more money. Vick's play this year should be worth about $35,000, Nnamdi has been worth about $15,000.

Ain't that the mutha fuggin truth!!!

If they seriously want to salvage any type of a season, they should IMMEDIATELY fire Castillo, bench Vince Young and start Kafka.

no point, they are out of the playoffs

If I was management I would keep Andy and fire him 3 days after the last game. Let him finish the season then gut the whole coaching staff and a good part of the roster.
relative to pre-season expectations, this might be the most dysfunctional team i've ever seen.
the asking price for djax just keeps going down

This. Not sure he is going to mature.

The rams will trade for him

Book it
Originally posted by valrod33:

Book it

He's going to be a free agent
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Book it

He's going to be a free agent

that wont stop the rams
Yea, he's a diva, but most receivers are. This guy deserved the new contract. He's performed well the past few years and earned the status of one of the most dangerous receivers in the game. I'm sure he was pissed that guys like Vick gets a huge contract extension after 3/4 of a season, Cullen Jenkins and Nnamdi comes in and haven't done s**t, but he's still sitting on the outside waiting for money that he's earned.

Fck it, if his attitude has brought down his stock, I'd take him on the Niners.
  • dj43
Loving someone for what you WANT them to be instead of what they actually are is a good way to experience disappointment.
Share 49ersWebzone