There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Desean Jackson...a 49er in 2012?

Fitzgerald
If you want DeSean, be prepared to give up a 1st and likely an extra pick, plus 40M+, he will be franchised, they wont let him go without something in return.
Originally posted by BROWN:
Love Desean for the right price, especially if Ginn asks for more $, I rather upgrade our ST and WR core by adding DJ.

I was thinking the same thing. He would fit in nicely. Also, to those who are worried that he's a troublemaker, I would say that the team chemistry would tame anything he brings. And I'm not sure he's has any issues other than his money worries.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Since he his a Cal product, he gets more love/attention on this board than he deserves.

Contrary to popular belief, he is not a significant upgrade over Ginn in the PR/KR department. And his attitude sure as hell doesn't fit this team's personality on offense.

This team does not need Desean Jackson.

he is downgrade at PR/KR. Ginn has been excellent since coming here. His best years as a pro have been in SF.

Jackson is a slight upgrade over Ginn at WR, very slight, since he drops so many balls.

I think we can re-sign Ginn for less than we would sign Jackson for, and he is, for what we'd want, a better player.

....now, Reggie Wayne is a WR I could get on board with bringing to Niner Land...
Originally posted by valrod33:
We have Kyle Williams who can be the same type of player and is a hell of a lot cheaper, no thanks

Didn't read main topic lol

But agree with V-Rod!
Originally posted by VDSF:
We have Kyle Williams who can be the same type of player and is a hell of a lot cheaper, no thanks

But agree with V-Rod!

D-Jack!!!

Oh, wait ....That's .... D-Drop

Nvm.

Who brings a patriots beanie to a 49er game?

valrod

But agree with V-Rod!

Originally posted by HessianDud:

valrod
that bald dude is creepy
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that bald dude is creepy

I thought that was Shaj before the hair transplant for a split second.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that bald dude is creepy

I thought that was Shaj before the hair transplant for a split second.

looks more like valrod before the weight gain.