LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Updated NFL logos.

Shop 49ers game tickets
oh, handshaking....i thought it was another jibe at SF's tolerance of the LGBT community...
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
the bronco, lmao!
Originally posted by RayWersching:
is the patriot wearng uggs?

Good eye. Now I get it . . . a slap at metro-sexual Brady.
haha the seahags totem pole has the Niners helmet on top
I remember these being done in previous years and they are always funny. Love the Bronco Tebowing... the shanahan as a redskin because he tans so much, the dolphins one is funny, browns as a manhole cover, naked cardinal, eagles as the miami heat dream team.... they are all good though.

Anybody get the Lions one... is it referring to them fighting all the time (like hockey players?)
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I remember these being done in previous years and they are always funny. Love the Bronco Tebowing... the shanahan as a redskin because he tans so much, the dolphins one is funny, browns as a manhole cover, naked cardinal, eagles as the miami heat dream team.... they are all good though.

Anybody get the Lions one... is it referring to them fighting all the time (like hockey players?)

Perhaps it's due to the fact they have been losing lately and Detroit fans are turning their attention back to the Red Wings.
Dolphins, Cardinals, and Texans ones were awesome.
I like the Falcons / Angry Birds lol

Didn't notice until u pointed it out hahhahaha
i don't get most of them
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
those were funny i like them very a lot

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Good eye. Now I get it . . . a slap at homo-sexual Brady.

Fixed!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
haha the seahags totem pole has the Niners helmet on top

Yeah, and a Cardinal and something with Ram horns just beneath the Seahawk logo, I thought that was hilarious

But they are all wrestling around at the very bottom, separated a great deal from the Niners helmet at the very top. Perfect metaphor for the current season
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Good eye. Now I get it . . . a slap at metro-sexual Brady.

It's a slap for Brady being in an uggs commercial and being their new spokesman for their new line. ESPN talked about it a while back.
Originally posted by drake49er:
It's a slap for Brady being in an uggs commercial and being their new spokesman for their new line. ESPN talked about it a while back.

GHEY!
the bills one is also hilarious
Share 49ersWebzone