LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

DeSean not happy

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I would be pissed too if they made it a priority to pay Vick 100 Mil and never even sniffed a contract talk with me. He was a pro bowler and a definite reason for their success. If they would have started the discussion and assured him he is getting paid, none of this happens. He is acting like a kid though.

he owes his agent $$$$$$$
Eagles with so many disappointing home losses (one thanks to SF...haha) + unhappy player who wanted a contract extension, but overpaid others like Vick and NA = all from this 49ers fan.
He could comeback to the Bay Area and play for us
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
He could comeback to the Bay Area and play for us

Desean Jackson is garbage! He's got a s**tty attitude and would not fit in with this niner team! Besides alex cant throw far enough to get to get the ball to him! JK
Originally posted by NIN3R80:
Desean Jackson is garbage! He's got a s**tty attitude and would not fit in with this niner team! Besides alex cant throw far enough to get to get the ball to him! JK

Better hands than Ginn and could replace him as special teams threat - would be an unquestionable upgrade talent-wise, and don't think think the attitude would scare anyone away...our locker room would set him straight.
meh

is this a contract year for him? If not expect the used car-salesmen Eagles to swindle a kings ransom from some WR/KR starved team, which we are not.
Originally posted by thedude:
Originally posted by NIN3R80:

Better hands than Ginn and could replace him as special teams threat - would be an unquestionable upgrade talent-wise, and don't think think the attitude would scare anyone away...our locker room would set him straight.
rather have ginn especially for the cost

also i like the combo on
braylon crabtree and morgan
think about it, youre desean you clearly out played your rookie contract after your 1st 2 yrs of straight up playmaking winning games for your team. youre heading into your contact yr and still severely underpaid and see your team give vick 100 mil who had 1 great yr on your team and now struggling, you bring all these other players who havent done s**t when youve made plays time and time again to help the team win yr after yr. you give nnamdi insane money and bring in jenkins and babin paying them real good money while pretty much telling you; you arent important. i would be extremely pissed off, but i wouldnt have handled it like he has, i would just hope they wouldnt franchise me and would just sign with someone else.

whoever says no to wanting jackson on this team is crazy, we have no one to stretch the field who has hands and all we have are medium route guys. jackson will make life much more easier for crabtree, morgan, davis, edwards if brought back and walker, how can you say no to an offense like that which includes jackson. add the fact our running game will be even better with defenses worried about jackson
Originally posted by maximill15:
Diva

Sup

Wouldn't be mad if he wanted to come here at an reasonable price and fit in with the team
Bring him back home
Unless they franchise him he's going to go to whoever pays him most.i don't think he should have any sense of loyalty
19.67% dropped passes from catchable passes thrown to him. that's basically 20%.

no.
If he comes, Jerry will help him.

"If you build it, they will come"

Harbaugh is building it. Free agents are going to want to come here.
Share 49ersWebzone