LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

DeSean not happy

Shop 49ers game tickets
With Desean getting benched this past Sunday for not showing up to special teams practice do you guys feel he won't be back in Philly?

I think he still is mad about not getting that contract he deserves. I think that the eagles messed up giving Vick all that money and all those other players and neglected to take care of their most explosive playmaker.

Do you guys think he would walk from the eagles?

Where does he end up
here
Going, Going, Back Back To Cali, Cali
Sign Him, let Braylon and Ginn Walk

Next year WRs

Crabtree
Jackson
Morgan
Williams

PR Jackson
KR Hunter
Man Jackson and crabtree would be deadly. Jackson would spell ginn and Edwards both.
I'd rather have Edwards

Ump possession revue era are much more valuable than playmakers

Ya playmakers are lore exciting but possession guys are harder to gameplan against and play a much bigger role
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Trade him for Chilo and fix the draft f**k up by McClueless.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
I'd rather have Edwards

Ya playmakers are lore exciting but possession guys are harder to gameplan against and play a much bigger role
We would have 2 possession WRs in Crabtree in Morgan
I'd rather have Edwards

I like Edwards BUT YOU MUST BE ON CRACK if u rather have him than Jackson. He is the receiving deep threat we need for our offense(Even though Smith probably cannot throw downfield)

But can u imagine Ginn and Jackson in kickoffs?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I'd rather have Edwards

I like Edwards BUT YOU MUST BE ON CRACK if u rather have him than Jackson. He is the receiving deep threat we need for our offense(Even though Smith probably cannot throw downfield)

How has Jackson contributed this year?

Guy is small and is one concussion away from being Javid Best, plus he has the most drops in the past two years

I would only want him in as a PR role

Usually players play hard to get a big contract and then get lazy.

If Desean gets lazy even before the contract..... Can we say Chris Johnson or Haynesworth?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I'd rather have Edwards

Guy is small and is one concussion away from being Javid Best, plus he has the most drops in the past two years

Like Edwards never dropped a pass or two.
he's not having a very good year and his attitude sucks.

He makes some big plays and I wouldn't mind having him at all but I'm just not sure he's what we need.
i wanted the guy but he has shown that he has a horrible attitude. A lot of players ought to take notes from a player like Frank Gore on how to go about wanting a new contract and then playing up to (or even beyond, depending on who you ask) that contract.

With what Jackson has pulled, I'd take him AFTER we resign Morgan, Edwards, AND Ginn. With what we have going here, we need players who are dependable and that can be trusted. That doesn't describe Desean Jackson.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I'd rather have Edwards

Like Edwards never dropped a pass or two.

a pass or two compared to double digit drops(Jackson)?
Share 49ersWebzone