There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is your favorite NFL pregame show?

What is your favorite NFL pregame show?

I'm just interested in which pregame show you prefer. I've been watching ESPN for years.
I used to watch ESPN, but mainly FOX these days
I think Fox has the best Pregame show. But ESPN has the best Sunday night wrap up conclusion shows. Just my opinion.
The one that's showing the niners
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
The one that's showing the niners

Fox is supposed to be running a piece on the Niners this morning
Fox
Fox is for old people
ESPN only talks about NY, Boston, Dallas
CBS is boring

NFL Network is my favorite, they just seem a lot funner with Deion sanders, Rich Eisien, Michael Irvin, Steve Marriuchi and Marshall Faulk
[ Edited by ItsKapTime on Nov 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM ]
CBS has the most boring pregame show
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM ]
s**t, everybody on ESPN picks the Niners to win
Originally posted by Esco:
s**t, everybody on ESPN picks the Niners to win

Start n to get respect
Just saw on FOX pregame show that they will be doing a good sized segment on the 49ers coming up. Pam Oliver sitting down with the players.
Personally I like the sleep in, sit quietly, read some and enjoy my Sunday morning.....show.

I haven't watched a pre-game show in years, I don' drink the morning as a rule, I get some coffee, a light snack maybe, feed my son (wife and daughter went to church), and then maybe if I feel it when 1:00 rolls around (EST here), I might turn on the Redzone Channel, which is like the awesomest thing ever as long as a Niner game isn't actually airing.
Originally posted by kray28:
Personally I like the sleep in, sit quietly, read some and enjoy my Sunday morning.....show.

I haven't watched a pre-game show in years, I don' drink the morning as a rule, I get some coffee, a light snack maybe, feed my son (wife and daughter went to church), and then maybe if I feel it when 1:00 rolls around (EST here), I might turn on the Redzone Channel, which is like the awesomest thing ever as long as a Niner game isn't actually airing.

Man im the opposite.
I wake up early, around 9 AM, go into the man-cave, and have the FOX Pregame show already rolling.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
The one that's showing the niners

Fox is supposed to be running a piece on the Niners this morning

It's on now
REGIS!! Thats how you pick teams baby!!!!!