There are 232 users in the forums

The Curse of Takeo Spikes

Shop 49ers game tickets
He mad
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't know, but I don't feel bad for him after he essentially slammed "Camp Alex" on ESPN.

what did he say?

Yeah, he was a lazy douche

Didn't think that Camp Alex would make a difference.

We all saw Navarro Bowman flash his speed (as well as McKillop but he destroyed his knee) during the preseason, but we stayed with
TKO last year instead.

P Willis' play lacked last year because TKO was messing up on his assignments so he had to help out TKO.

We don't have that problem this year.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't know, but I don't feel bad for him after he essentially slammed "Camp Alex" on ESPN.

Ya same here I remember him saying it wouldn't make a difference and now he likely regrets saying that and going to San Diego. I'm sure he's looking at the 49ers 7-1 record thinking to himself he should've shut up and went to camp Alex and re-signed. I don't feel bad for him especially since the rest of the team was hungry enough to where they wanted success and all Spikes did was bash it there's a reason he hasn't made the playoffs it's for making bad decisions going to SD because Manusky(who sucks as a dc) was there doesnt prove otherwise.
I have a feeling he was told that there was a good chance he'd be a back-up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
All I know he was a lot better player in SF then he is in SD. Probably has a lot to do with an inferior D line.
[ Edited by 5NorCalSavage2 on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone