LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

This is why I hate raider fans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Wouldn't it be something if we had a Battle Of The Bay Super Bowl this year?

raiders making the super bowl ?!?!? no way. they dont even make playoffs. Denver and Kansas City smoked them at home. their defense is trash. and they lead the NFL in penalties
Raiders fans are more knowledgeable than Seahawks or Cardinals fans. Those are the worst fans in all sports right there.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

raiders making the super bowl ?!?!? no way. they dont even make playoffs. Denver and Kansas City smoked them at home. their defense is trash. and they lead the NFL in penalties

KC just lost Cassell for the season, I don't think Palko is going to lead a late season playoff surge. As much as I'd like to see Tebow lead his team to the post season, we'll see. The Chargers are so up and down, they probably still have the best shot for the division just on experienced success, but who knows.

All that said, I would not even be remotely surprised if a 8, 9, or possibly even 10 team Raiders team made the playoffs.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

KC just lost Cassell for the season, I don't think Palko is going to lead a late season playoff surge. As much as I'd like to see Tebow lead his team to the post season, we'll see. The Chargers are so up and down, they probably still have the best shot for the division just on experienced success, but who knows.

All that said, I would not even be remotely surprised if a 8, 9, or possibly even 10 team Raiders team made the playoffs.

palmer is their QB and a turnover machine. raiders leading NFL in penalties (again) . coming down to the wire for them to get in.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
sounds like NT

Seriously, he was getting laughed at by his fellow fans.

The homer coeff in NinerTalk is similar.
As a born and bred original oakland raider fan ( started going to games b4 i could walk) let me be the 1st to apologize 4 our behavior and congratulate our bay area brother team for coming in 2nd ..woo hoo to you...lol...oh boo hoo.... we never claim to play fair , we always were the bad boys of football,, quit bein sissys, u can handle these few losses ..u all will be back on ur winning streak in a second dont worry
Share 49ersWebzone