LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

This is why I hate raider fans

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Sman
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/183009-carson-palmer-better-than-tom-brady-brees-rodgers-manning.html
this, and after a win they think they'll win the superbowl. They are the worse fans in pro sports.
Originally posted by Sman:
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/183009-carson-palmer-better-than-tom-brady-brees-rodgers-manning.html
this, and after a win they think they'll win the superbowl. They are the worse fans in pro sports.

Hmm... Why are reading stuff on raiderfans.net?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sounds like NT
The Average Raider Fan:

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
makes it that much funnier when they crash and burn.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
The Average Raider Fan:

Who the f**k is this?

And I don't know if you actually read some of that thread, but most of the fans bashed the OP for being stupid.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Nov 11, 2011 at 11:39 AM ]
  • Sman
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
The Average Raider Fan:

Who the f**k is this?

And I don't know if you actually read some of that thread, but most of the fans bashed the OP for being stupid.
lmao..you don't? That's Charlie Manson and, yea most but, some think that a hole is right on!
The Average Raider Fan:

Who the f**k is this?

lmao..you don't? That's Charlie Manson and, yea most but, some think that a hole is right on!

Just wasn't sure.. now that I look closer I see the nazi on his brow. I need to brush up on my psychopath knowledge!
Reply to ThreadPage 1 of 6123...LastJump to page: Results 1 to 15 of 84

Thread: Carson Palmer is better than Tom Brady,Brees,Rodgers and Manning

I was on raidernet or whatever when we played the raiders in reg season games to troll afterwards. I'm surrounded by mostly raider fans
everywhere I go. They're always in denial. Norv is an idiot, and Tebow is their only threat.smh

They just might make the playoffs.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
sounds like NT

• Sman
The Average Raider Fan:

Who the f**k is this?

Just wasn't sure.. now that I look closer I see the nazi on his brow. I need to brush up on my psychopath knowledge!
I would pay great money to watch Crazy Charlie rape that Sandusky a*****e!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
The Average Raider Fan:

Who the f**k is this?

I would pay great money to watch Crazy Charlie rape that Sandusky a*****e!
in all fairness, it's really only the OP that stated that. no different than ninertalk
Wouldn't it be something if we had a Battle Of The Bay Super Bowl this year?
Share 49ersWebzone