LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

LOL @ #85

Shop 49ers game tickets
FauxJohnMadden Faux John Madden via Twitter

"BREAKING - Patriots elect to pass on giving Chad Ochocinco his annual flu shot because they don't expect him to catch anything this year"
thats pretty good. What happened to this guy, he runs crappy routes and play very little. I thought he was gonna really help out the Patriots this year.
Originally posted by valrod33:
thats pretty good. What happened to this guy, he runs crappy routes and play very little. I thought he was gonna really help out the Patriots this year.

Yea me too... complete night and day from what Moss did when he got to New England... It's like Ocho's given up...
What a flop. He was ranked high in fantasy too, thinking that he could replicate a little of what Randy accomplished there.
and to think we were gonna trade for him, but i think he wouldve fit better in our offense where he can run short routes and not be expected to be a deep threat.
At this point... Crabtree>B.Edwards>>>>>>Ochocinco

Now that's not to say Edwards won't surpass Crabs but eitherway... both are outplaing Ocho... AND both have been held out with Injuries..
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I think Ocho is still capable, but I think Bill killed him by trying to make him fit the Pats mold.
To be fair Brady threw a lot of crappy passes yesterday. it just all gets blamed on chad. Chad fell off when he got more concerned with his life as a reality star than as a football player.
Share 49ersWebzone