There are 135 users in the forums

Issues in Miami - Vontae Davis vs Brandon Marshall

Shop 49ers game tickets
So apparently

these two went at it a lot over the past week to the point where mini VD was left home

Davis was left home from the trip to Kansas City for today's game against the Chiefs for what the Dolphins described as non-injury reasons. According to Darlington, Davis has been telling people it's because of that altercation — but others around the Dolphins are saying that Davis is lying and he knows that's not the real reason he was kept home from Kansas City.

With a new coach coming, could we acquire mini VD
^^^how has he played?
i want vontae i gotta assume he isnt happy there and we will be one of his top choices with VD being here

dunno how good of a CB he is though but i do know hes a physical beast
If his caibre of play is worth it - yeah! And if he is a little immature, big brother can help him out.
Getting Vontae would be interesting.

I have to assume that being with Vernon would be the best possible thing for helping Vontae mature. After all, it wasn't easy for Vernon either, but now that it's happened he's a GREAT guy to have in the locker room.

And I have to say, Marshall seems like a total loose cannon to me. So I could see someone having an issue with Marshall, but not being the kind of guy that will always create problems.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nice ass
Vontae is the awesome. He does his part, but that team is tanking and stuff like this tends to happen when teams do that.

Luck will be a dolphin.

#bookit
.Let's get him
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Nov 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM ]
Miami won todat - Book it on the Colts.
I'd be down to getting either of these nutcases. Hell, get them both.

if davis is available we better go get him
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Miami won todat - Book it on the Colts.

lulz Vontae Davis went to practice drunk
vernon is disappoint with his lil bro
supposedly what i heard down here in south fl radio is that davis went out thursday night and was late on friday to team meetings/walk through and that some people smelled liquor on davis' breath. marshall got up in his face telling him he has to be accountable and davis didnt like it, and thats why davis was left behind
Share 49ersWebzone