LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

I believe in the EA Madden football cover curse.

Shop 49ers game tickets
If any 49er is asked to be on the cover of EA Maddens game they should run away quickly. I did not believe in the curse, so EA had fun with it and Peyton Hillis won a vote online, the belief was he was not a star, no nothing bad would happen to him, and also loyal fans did not want their teams cursed.

Well it looks like Peyton Hillis has fallen under the Madden curse.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiDVzcefpm4iYuW_CrrU.klDubYF?slug=ms-silver_peyton_hillis_hamstring_contract_browns110411
I suggest that the SB MVP from the previous season be on the cover because: 1) it's deserving and 2) to see if the curse continues.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
what happened to Drew Brees last year? I think it was incredibly stupid to put a no name player on the cover who barely had 1000 yds, put anyone in a vote vs Vick and of course they'd win.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Willis must never be allowed to do the madden cover.
Usually I believe in the Madden curse but Peyton Hillis was going to have a down year even without the curse. He is just not that good.
I wouldn't mind Moran Norris to be on the cover next year.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I suggest that the SB MVP from the previous season be on the cover because: 1) it's deserving and 2) to see if the curse continues.

We could only be so lucky, Rodgers gets knowcked out like Hillis and the Niners grabbed the number one seed.
Share 49ersWebzone