There are 211 users in the forums

WR Brian Robiskie released by the Browns

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/player/brianrobiskie/80682/profile

http://cleveland.sbnation.com/cleveland-browns/2011/11/1/2531002/cleveland-browns-roster-moves-brian-robiskie-released

I know people say this a lot, but I would sign him.

Meh.
grab him

he was not utilized in Cle, mainly because he doesn't want to play ST
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Meh.

this
  • sfout
  • Veteran
As I noted in my bump of that year old thomas clayton thread Robiskie was only cut to make room for Clayton because Hardesty tore his calf against us and once he is healthy Thomas will get cut again and they'll resign Robiskie.
Originally posted by sfout:
As I noted in my bump of that year old thomas clayton thread Robiskie was only cut to make room for Clayton because Hardesty tore his calf against us and once he is healthy Thomas will get cut again and they'll resign Robiskie.

Not if another team grabs him first.
Originally posted by PTulini:

his dad still coaches in ATL, bet he has a good shot to end up there
Originally posted by jreff22:
grab him

wont fit in here then.
Originally posted by valrod33:
grab him

wont fit in here then.

Honestly being drafted pretty high I wouldn't initially put him on ST anyways, he was a high 2nd round pick. No need to have him try to tackle somebody and get a dumb injury.

I don't know if he still has the same ST issues but they kid wasn't being used in Cle.
grab him

wont fit in here then.

Honestly being drafted pretty high I wouldn't initially put him on ST anyways, he was a high 2nd round pick. No need to have him try to tackle somebody and get a dumb injury.

I don't know if he still has the same ST issues but they kid wasn't being used in Cle.

Why wasn't he being used? Their WR's aren't that good. What does that say about Robiskie?

Can he block?

his dad still coaches in ATL, bet he has a good shot to end up there

they have white, jones and douglass already and theyre a run 1st team. i dont think he fits there
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
grab him

wont fit in here then.

Why wasn't he being used? Their WR's aren't that good. What does that say about Robiskie?

He fell out of favor with the coaching staff because he didn't want to play ST. This is going back to Mangini, as for the current staff I really don't know. And the be fair the QB situation there has been worse then ours.
With some coaching, he could be a diamond in the rough?
With some coaching, he could be a diamond in the rough?

I'm pretty sure coach Seely knows something about him.
Share 49ersWebzone