There are 234 users in the forums

official week 8 thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
All this talk about Andrew Luck being a once in a decade QB prospect, and I am witnessing a once in a LIFETIME QB in Newton!

He proved me wrong, I thought he would be lucky to perform as good as Vince Young. Man was I ever wrong. This kid is something special!

Wait did you just imply that Newton will have a better career than Luck?

Don't lose sight of the fact that he's playing the secondary-depleted and aging Vikings defense...

I would bet that Luck's rookie season will be worse than Cam's. Luck, the best NFL QB that's never played.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Oct 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
kolb sacked lol

again lol

x3 lol

x4 lulz
All this talk about Andrew Luck being a once in a decade QB prospect, and I am witnessing a once in a LIFETIME QB in Newton!

He proved me wrong, I thought he would be lucky to perform as good as Vince Young. Man was I ever wrong. This kid is something special!

Don't lose sight of the fact that he's playing the secondary-depleted and aging Vikings defense...

At this point theres no argument against it. Its not as if its Newtons first good game. He's breaking records already.
Its gonna be a fun decade to watch all these young quarterbacks.
Holy crap, the Rams driving into Saints territory. Could they go up 24-0?!? Looks like the Saints wined and dined Frederick P. Soft after their blowout win.
I'll predict the Ravens come back and win
Originally posted by Psinex:
Holy crap, the Rams driving into Saints territory. Could they go up 24-0?!? Looks like the Saints wined and dined Frederick P. Soft after their blowout win.

Td here and it's over.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

At this point theres no argument against it. Its not as if its Newtons first good game. He's breaking records already.
Its gonna be a fun decade to watch all these young quarterbacks.

I'll agree with this..

But to call him a once in a lifetime player in week 8 of his rookie season, is far too prisoner of the moment
Steve Jackson = FANTASY POINTS
Rams should win it now.
Originally posted by niners94:

Td here and it's over.
Lord, they just did it. Looks like the Saints not only wined and dined Frederick P. Soft, they are packing his fudge!
[ Edited by Psinex on Oct 30, 2011 at 12:06 PM ]

rams 24-0 saints

Td here and it's over.

And I think the Saints are done.
Originally posted by golfing9er:
Steve Jackson = FANTASY POINTS

Td here and it's over.
Lord, they just did it.

It's over! I'm in shock.
No s**tting, if the 49ers win today we're gonna be #3 on the Power Rankings (and possibly even #2 depending on how the Pats look); only other teams which have been ahead of us the past 2 weeks (Ravens & Saints) are losing to below .500 teams right now, and looking bad whilst do it.
Share 49ersWebzone