LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

official week 8 thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I really don't want Luck to go to the Colts...

Judging from their schedule, the only games that they could possibly win are the Jags and maybe the Panthers.
Better than the Rams or Seahawks! If the 49ers can't get him, then I hope he goes to a team in the AFC!

The safest place for Luck to go is Miami. I think he would be relatively useless there for a couple years.
GOD I hate Lloyd!! I hate his face, I hate his braids, I hate how footballs try to take his head off all the time.
too many upsets this week

im scared for this game
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

im scared for this game

Haha, the Fox NFL guys don't know what the hell's going on
Originally posted by Psinex:

Judging from their schedule, the only games that they could possibly win are the Jags and maybe the Panthers.
Better than the Rams or Seahawks! If the 49ers can't get him, then I hope he goes to a team in the AFC!

The safest place for Luck to go is Miami. I think he would be relatively useless there for a couple years.

Miami is leading the Giants (who for some reason most people think is a top team)

im scared for this game

I just had that same thought. The eff is going on right now
There's still time, I think a few of the games will correct themselves.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for JerryRice1848.
Welp it's settled, we go at least 14-2
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by Psinex:

Miami is leading the Giants (who for some reason most people think is a top team)
Yeah, they're in the lead. I don't really think they're the worst team, I'm just saying that I think that would be the least dangerous place for Luck to go...being in the AFC and on a team that has an inept douchebag owner with little talent. I also think the Giants are massively overrated.
Originally posted by MaliCali:

im scared for this game

I just had that same thought. The eff is going on right now
Hopefully the Niners see what's going on today and get more serious about this game.

I love the talk about how we couldn't compete with the ELITE Saints, yet TB destroyed them and the winless Rams are up on them 17-0 at half
So funny, I was worried about having to face the Baltimore defense in a matchup of the top two teams in the league. So far, they've put up 3 points against Arizona.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Ugh, so lame that WR quick hit from Hasselbeck for a TD counts as a run as it was about 1/2 a yard behind him. I could use the points for my bye week QB filler.

lol, i was stoked that happened cause im goin up against him
Reggie Bush has 87 yards on 8 carries. He is certainly playing well after calling his team out.
so far this whole week says much more about the "top" teams than it does about the lower level teams. To say the Cards or Rams have looked good would be foolish... the Ravens and Saints are just playing that bad. I think it just goes to show what everyone's been saying this year... that aside from the Packers there really is no other top team that's immune to being beaten by a lesser team. Those are the only 2 games that are really against what was expected. The Giants haven't been that good at all and the Dolphins haven't been as bad as their record. As far as the Ravens and Saints go it just goes to show that even if you're playing a "lesser" team you still gotta get pumped up and go out there and take care of business. Can't just assume you'll cruise through with a win.
Share 49ersWebzone