There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Suh says he didn't do anything wrong. Wasn't intentional kick.He blames the Packers O Lineman for holding him down. This was on ESPN radio.
This guy/the entire lions team+ head coach never take responsibility
[ Edited by schmons on Nov 24, 2011 at 2:03 PM ]
Suh is great player but I think he needs anger management counseling.
Demarco Murray got some wheels.
Originally posted by schmons:
Suh says he didn't do anything wrong. Wasn't intentional kick.He blames the Packers O Lineman for holding him down. This was on ESPN radio.

LOL!! wtf is he talking about? he was holding the lineman down by the head then as he walked away he threw a stomp in
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh believes he did nothing wrong

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2011/11/detroit_lions_defensive_tackle_6.html

LOL.

I'm telling you Shwartz is a raging D-bag. There's nothing about that dude that I like. Crybaby pansy.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I use to root for Detroit to win now i hope they lose the rest of their games, I think Suhs drop in play is more to do with the fact they are rotating D-Linemen all the time, he isnt on the field as much. He is still one hell of a player but annoying as f**k. Id love him on our team

Same here. Going back to the Barry Sanders days, Detroit has been one of those teams I root for on the side. They were likable underdogs, but now they are the villains of the NFL, and evidently not even a good team.
  • titan
  • Veteran
What an idiot! He really believes his own lies.
jim schwartz is an enabler of dirty play
jim schwartz is an enabler of dirty play

truth
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I'm telling you Shwartz is a raging D-bag. There's nothing about that dude that I like. Crybaby pansy.
You could tell he was scurred of Suh.
remember at the beginning of the year when the lions were everyone's feel good story. oh how quickly you can lose a crowd lol
remember at the beginning of the year when the lions were everyone's feel good story. oh how quickly you can lose a crowd lol

Seriously. I was really pulling them early on but damn.
curbstomped
What a douche. Man, he was the class of the NFL before the season started. Just listened to his post-game interview. The worst part is that he lies about it like it's not on tape. I had a feeling he was lying with the Matt Ryan thing.

He reminded of a little dishonest brat that tries to manipulates everyone. I've lost all respect for Suh and don't care for the Lions at all.